WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

There's some discussion material from Pokemon-Movie.jp where you can see that Mewtwo has 2 empty arrays. Since the new editions have something to do with gender or DNA (just a rumor but due to the DNA in the logo it makes sense in some way), it might be possible that Mewtwo will have two different forms, depending on which edition you'll get.

Well, that's off topic but I'm still curious about the model Vaanrose is working on. ^^
Is it Missigno?

It is indeed Missingno..

Over ROB also. Replacing the Gyro with a Master Ball.

Missing No... That's pretty cool!

oh, i thought it was peach with toad replaced... xD

April 05, 2013, 01:27:19 PM #9559 Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 01:35:45 PM by AdfroMan

About time we had some lesser DBZ characters.

Quote from: joke king on April 05, 2013, 01:18:53 PM
oh, i thought it was peach with toad replaced... xD
You can tell it's ROB because of the head light.

Quote from: AdfroMan on April 05, 2013, 01:27:19 PM

About time we had some lesser DBZ characters.
over wario?
also he is not a DBZ  character he is a DB character(he was before DBZ)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Quote from: Diggin Pervy on April 05, 2013, 03:40:17 PM
>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


InB4StarWaffle

Quote from: AdfroMan on April 05, 2013, 01:27:19 PM

About time we had some lesser DBZ characters.

Gotta love  DBZ hacks, which I do. ;) That Yajirobe looks fantastic. Maybe there's hope for my King Cold PSA after all...

Quote from: AdfroMan on April 05, 2013, 01:27:19 PM

About time we had some lesser DBZ characters.

Yajirobe over Wario is one of those hacks I've wanted for a while. It always seemed so obvious to me. But he needs a moveable mouth. Also I really want a Tao Pai Pai over Snake.




long time no preview. . .

Quote from: Vaanrose on April 05, 2013, 04:56:35 PM
Yajirobe over Wario is one of those hacks I've wanted for a while. It always seemed so obvious to me. But he needs a moveable mouth. Also I really want a Tao Pai Pai over Snake.

^This. All of it.

Quote from: joke king on April 05, 2013, 04:58:56 PM
[Fei Long]

long time no preview. . .

Everyone knows Marshall Law has the superior Jeet Kune Do.