WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Had to redo the textures from pretty much scrath as they were at 64x64.

I've redone the head so far, and a little on the star and hands.



are all the avengers models gonna need retexturing? :oshi:

Quote from: joke king on April 13, 2013, 07:34:18 AM
are all the avengers models gonna need retexturing? :oshi:
yes.


Wait, 64x64? Something tells me you might have the lowest resolution mipmap textures for some reason. What was the method used to extract them? Surely there's a way to get the proper textures.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This custom Vaati over Pit for Kienamaru really needs to be improved, since, for some reason, the hips, legs and bust gets ''binded'' in some animations, which must be fixed ASAP. As for the other model, well...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Model made by SuperBarrio, I wasn't able to rig it for 3 months because of the coat. The_Randomizer is trying his shot at it, though.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

That Colress needs a new texture badly :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: RandomTBush on April 13, 2013, 11:45:11 PM
Wait, 64x64? Something tells me you might have the lowest resolution mipmap textures for some reason. What was the method used to extract them? Surely there's a way to get the proper textures.

The game he got these from uses a modified tfc file. There doesn't seem to be a way to get the textures as of now.

Quote from: Segtendo on April 14, 2013, 12:19:24 AM
That Colress needs a new texture badly :srs:

Hmmm...I can rig it just fine, but the texture needs to be redone I'm sure. Too bad I don't know a freakin' thing about texture hacking, or making a new one.

Quote from: the_randomizer on April 14, 2013, 01:17:59 AM
Hmmm...I can rig it just fine, but the texture needs to be redone I'm sure. Too bad I don't know a freakin' thing about texture hacking, or making a new one.
I do, fortunately :) I can try re-doing a new one or improving the old one, as I've been texturing since 2010.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

She looks fine in BrawlBox:



But in-game this is an other story:



Not sure why this happens, all the textures size seems correct (64x64, 256x256, 64x128 (...) ).





Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on April 14, 2013, 02:42:46 AM
I do, fortunately :) I can try re-doing a new one or improving the old one, as I've been texturing since 2010.

Then I have no doubt you'll get it fixed. Gado should be complete tonight, but his hips/legs have been a nightmare rigging...oh well.

Quote from: Bluebreon on April 14, 2013, 03:04:42 AM
She looks fine in BrawlBox:
But in-game this is an other story:
Not sure why this happens, all the textures size seems correct (64x64, 256x256, 64x128 (...) ).
Make sure they are cmpr format in bb.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


April 14, 2013, 04:41:48 AM #9732 Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 04:50:47 AM by StarWaffle
Here is a couple of green things me and nano have been working on.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm not dead I swear.

It's the Man in Green! From the Prophecy!


[censored] YES. MR. L.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]