WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 17, 2013, 12:36:45 AM
Booker DeWitt from the amazing game Bioshock Infinite.



I might import Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite over Zelda as well, depending on how many Bioshock fans are in this place.

I haven't played Infinite yet, but I really love 1 and 2 (love Rapture). I still think we need a Little Sister with an Adam sword over TL.


For England James?
No. For Brawl.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 19, 2013, 11:19:08 PM
For England James?
No. For Brawl.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*out of lurking*

Hell yeah!!!  Been looking forward towards a Bond import!!!

*back to lurking*

So here is as much done for tonight...took me forever to get the fingers. xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Iwvi on April 20, 2013, 04:26:37 AM
Is bond over ZSS?
Snake, I know, a little hard to tell with so little rigging. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

cooool james bond great :kdance:

pierce brosnan in my brawl??

Alright got both hands and arms rigged, just got to do the lower part of his bod, also....I might to do some editing to the eyes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

LOL

mirror the UVs of the incorrect eye

Bond.
Derps Bond.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


No, keep the eyes that way.


Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 20, 2013, 06:53:10 PM
No, keep the eyes that way.
Too late. :P
[spoiler]

[spoiler]
I'm going to go to a party in like an hour or so, so there won't be any more progress until later.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I'll derp him again on day 1!! at least for his FS.

Ha. [censored]er deserved it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]