WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 23, 2013, 11:57:13 PM #9870 Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 12:07:01 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Thank god, was afraid Bond would freeze if he had expressions, good thing I was wrong. :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright I think he might be ready for release.

Post Merge: April 24, 2013, 12:07:01 AM

Quote from: agent-s on April 23, 2013, 04:29:13 PM
hi

StupidMarioFan1 your james bond is awesome great work i am impatient to can download him :)

if you are agree i would like do for another color texture with the movie texture i have a picture hd incredible so it could maybe function if you are agree

I'm okay with that. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Damn. You got expressions. Good job.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 24, 2013, 08:14:57 AM #9872 Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 04:48:05 PM by agent-s
@StupidMarioFan1 cool glad to hear :)  
 

 new edit : my name is bond james bond from tomorrow never dies   :)
i could not use my software for retexture it does not function on the model but as the face is in full in the texture i have directly can work on  
it is not finish but what do you think ? :)


and with a big big zoom for show the details of the face in 1024x1024 pixels  


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






you know u wanna click it and see how it was rigged

Quote from: Kyouma on April 23, 2013, 10:06:01 PM
I think ill cancel calcium since it will creep the f out of everyone
Why is that stopping you? I think you should creep out as many people as possible.
I know I'd download it for the lulz.


April 24, 2013, 04:49:57 PM #9875 Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 05:23:37 PM by agent-s
@jokekid nice double faces :)

for james bond i don't arrive to do the side after a lot of try :( but I have do my best for the front
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: agent-s on April 24, 2013, 08:14:57 AM
@StupidMarioFan1 cool glad to hear :)  
 new edit : my name is bond james bond from tomorrow never dies   :)
i could not use my software for retexture it does not function on the model but as the face is in full in the texture i have directly can work on  
it is not finish but what do you think ? :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and with a big big zoom for show the details of the face in 1024x1024 pixels  
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:patrick: I need new pants. For both the epicness of the WIP texture, and the fact that for file size limitations, the face and hand textures are both 256x256, and the tuxedo is 512x512. Of course since I use Dolphin, I could techniqually just dump the texture and have the emulator load the 1024x1024. >D
Looking forward to this.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

April 24, 2013, 11:28:59 PM #9878 Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 11:29:51 PM by agent-s
joke kid oh i had never seen poison next too the boss of asura you have as avatar but it could do a great team ^^

@StupidMarioFan1 i am really glad to hear :)
for limit the size i have erase few things as the eyes are fixed i have keep them only on the face
the yelllow eyes too take a lot of places and i have erased the black texture wich ask places but has no effect on the character so i have a file now of 749 ko for the pcs

netherless it stay a problem the pictures i have work has a shadow wich give a burn side that s hy i have recreate the side and do the color a little less contrast
but you prefer the other color or this one ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


for instance the side do really strange  but i have not said my last words and after you say me about this work i keep the motivation to continue  :kdance:


Quote from: joke king on April 24, 2013, 10:24:47 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Dat she-male.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509




:srs:
[censored] ganondorf

April 25, 2013, 03:34:25 PM #9882 Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 04:26:20 PM by agent-s
poor Poison abandoned for a Kryptonian :(

Quote from: joke king on April 25, 2013, 02:14:36 PM


:srs:
[censored] ganondorf
Damn. Superman got skinny.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


already fixed superman's underweight, also made a alt costume to better fit ganon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: agent-s on April 25, 2013, 03:34:25 PM
poor Poison abandoned for a Kryptonian :(
and poison is already released