WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: joke king on April 25, 2013, 04:48:30 PM
already fixed superman's underweight, also made a alt costume to better fit ganon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



and poison is already released
Thank God, one thing to edit the model to fit the bones for a better rig, another thing to edit it to perfectly match the original character's preportions. O.o
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i actually editted the model, he looked so bad cuz of y lazy ass when fitting him to the bones at first xD

So the original model was that skinny?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



I'm not actually working on this because I don't know jack about model making, but since it's technically a WIP, I thought I'd share.

Of course you can take up the job if you want over at the request topic


@jokekid yes i had not seen before to post :) really nice import you are reaally faster awesome

@StupidMarioFan1 you have not answered to my mast question about james bond :(

dat superman is badass
rigged cape i suppose?
also fs eyes for alternate superman would look cool in evil rred

Quote from: agent-s on April 25, 2013, 11:27:16 PM
@StupidMarioFan1 you have not answered to my mast question about james bond :(
By that do you mean when you asked which color scheme I wanted? If so then both since the oranger one reminds me of how Bond had a tan in the GoldenEye 007 Opening and in Aztec, and it'd be nice to also have a more natual color tone. xD
Also spriter99 had requested that I do this for his bro, and Bluebreon was okay with me using his model, here is Toad being imported over Toon Link.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 26, 2013, 01:09:02 AM
By that do you mean when you asked which color scheme I wanted? If so then both since the oranger one reminds me of how Bond had a tan in the GoldenEye 007 Opening and in Aztec, and it'd be nice to also have a more natual color tone. xD
Also spriter99 had requested that I do this for his bro, and Bluebreon was okay with me using his model, here is Toad being imported over Toon Link.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Beat me to it. Was gonna start this over the weekend :P Also, are you gonna make some weapons? Cause it'd be nice If he had different weapons to TL. At least for the sword and shield.

Quote from: Iwvi on April 26, 2013, 02:19:31 AM
Beat me to it. Was gonna start this over the weekend :P Also, are you gonna make some weapons? Cause it'd be nice If he had different weapons to TL. At least for the sword and shield.
lol, spriter99 said his bro would like a stick and wooden sheild as the weapon replacements.
As for now, all that's left are those two and the bone edits.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

That penultimate face is priceless.

Alright got the weapons done, just the animations left. Been a really productive day for me. Haven't had one of this kind of day in a while. XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

HEY HEY HEY LOOK AT ME IM ALIVE!





this will rather be my 100th hack, screw vocaloids
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



April 26, 2013, 09:13:26 AM #9898 Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 01:38:10 PM by agent-s
@Kyouma

i was hoping a goodess like athena from saint seiya for your 100th but it is a nice preview of your new import anyway :)
good continuation

@StupidMarioFan1 nice work on toad
about james bond sorry but as i need to redo the side totally and for instance i don't arrive to do this :( if i arrive i could only keep one color so maybe i should keep the more natural the second for it do not too burned in certain stae with light

Quote from: Kyouma on April 26, 2013, 06:03:16 AM
HEY HEY HEY LOOK AT ME IM ALIVE!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

this will rather be my 100th hack, screw vocaloids
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yay ! \o/
The model is good, but ... isn't it a bit too high-poly ? (Also, the hair should be more "gray"ish than white, IMO)

She will be imported over what character ?