WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I edited the visor texture to look more like the Halo 4 texture.

well i had started him a long time ago and forgot i almost have him done still fixing the legs

and for those Army of TWO fans

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

BATMAN

Rig parts of his cape to his HipN and WaistN so its not so stiff.

I love Army of Two. Will they have multiple masks?


I'll leave this here.



*vanish*

I'm not an Army of Two fan (only played part of the second game, which was an awesome co-op experience), those two are lookin' sexy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 30, 2013, 03:48:59 AM
I'll leave this here.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*vanish*

i love you

I can wait 3 weeks
I wait for a lot of stuff

well sucks for me I guess still got superman and nightwing and batman beyond


Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 30, 2013, 03:48:59 AM
I'll leave this here.
*SEXY*

*vanish*

I'm throwing money at the screen and nothing is happening! Also now I've got to take medication every hour to make my giant erection go down otherwise my genitalia will explode, so will the pills come free with the sexy?
:af:
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

I... I don't even know what to say to that... :srs:

A lot of Snake imports incoming haha! xD

now idk what to do with master chief, my green snake slot is already used...

also here's my grandpa ganon slot:

will release soon

[censored]. Black Baron, baby!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 30, 2013, 03:48:59 AM
I'll leave this here.



*vanish*
I like. >.>

*goes to hunt down ShadowWolf* :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Someone really needs to make a Cortana model import :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]