WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

make his arms and body a bit fatter, his body needs to be as wide as his head (if it is i cant tell :P ) mabye make his body not as tall, and his arms need to go down to the end of his shirt, dont forget to take note of this, i would love to see a better steve model in the vault
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Who is Steve goin over?

I rigged him on Toon Link... But I haven't released him or shown him off at all.

steve would be nice, since I have creeper over rob >.>

i noticed i made his body 16 units tall instead of 12, so yeah, that's why he looks like that, also, if you made a steve on TL, i'll make mine on link i guess xD
and im making a "cinematics" steve as well.

When you start rigging him, make sure you rig his arms to the SholderJ bones (I think that's what they're called) only and his legs to the main leg bones only. Gives it a better Minecraft feel.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 28, 2013, 06:23:31 PM #10235 Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 06:26:59 PM by fake_jokekid
well, i guess that makes 3 versions xD

minecraft rig (static arms, feet and head, no bending at all)
brawl rig (everything bends)
cinematic (improved model with brawl-ish rig)
edit:
sould post some previews instead of just useless chit-chat :P



guess which one is the improved one :P

3D-ish one is scary. Machinimators don't even have that scary of a model. O_O
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Who you riggin him on?

May 28, 2013, 10:44:10 PM #10238 Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 10:47:15 PM by Syeo
Quote from: GBC on May 28, 2013, 02:44:49 AM
hai long time no see anyway heres somthin its made 100% from scratch



He needs this winner pose:



Looks nice so far, I'm excited how he'll turn out.



I gotta stop updating this guy...
Anyways, changes so far
-Cleaner model (less stray verts)
-Higher poly (Close to that of Ike's brawl model)
-New arms (as the old ones looked odd in certain animations.)
-Hair Transparency (You can't tell in 3DS Max, but trust me, it'll look better than the old hair)
-Classic Hair and Buster sword will also be added to the release.

I just plan on messing with textures a bit more, and fix certain aspects of the model, and so on.

his ears...
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 28, 2013, 10:45:53 PM


I gotta stop updating this guy...
Anyways, changes so far
-Cleaner model (less stray verts)
-Higher poly (Close to that of Ike's brawl model)
-New arms (as the old ones looked odd in certain animations.)
-Hair Transparency (You can't tell in 3DS Max, but trust me, it'll look better than the old hair)
-Classic Hair and Buster sword will also be added to the release.

I just plan on messing with textures a bit more, and fix certain aspects of the model, and so on.
Dibs on rigging

So you're making Cloud better? Fine by me :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


well, i guess i should show MY cloud Wip also. He will have his classic hair and be rigged to Ike
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Waaaait... You're "gone" and "can't mod" yet you can post WIPs?