WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Guess who's done editing normals? :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

July 01, 2013, 12:46:55 AM #10831 Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 12:49:20 AM by Kyouma
Yuuka progress
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay so there'll be two versions, one with shine, and one without. Because there's over 50 polygons (54 to be exact) ya'll probably got some lag on the old version, well hopefully there isn't as much (if any) on the one without shine, and if you didn't get lag from the old version, well good, then I don't have to worry about lagging with the shine. I personally like both versions, and both will have the same recolors.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks a lot like Galaxy Mario, but in much better quality...mainly because Galaxy Mario is just the standard Mario with a shine effect and tons of different lighting scemes in the Galaxy games. Nifty how lighting can make such a huge different in quality. *shrugs shoulders*
I'd do Luigi, but all the other characters have pretty low quality textures and models aren't as detailed as this one since this Mario is from the Title Screen of MP9.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 01, 2013, 03:30:04 AM
Nifty how lighting can make such a huge different in quality. *shrugs shoulders*
Just look at Mario Kart Wii, all of those files are terribly low poly, the lighting just makes them look pretty.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Melon Lord on July 01, 2013, 03:32:42 AMJust look at Mario Kart Wii, all of those files are terribly low poly, the lighting just makes them look pretty.
Yah, but you can clearly see that there are low poly, what I meant is that Mario's texures are still pretty bland in Galaxy, but lighting and shading, and shine effects make him look more detailed than he really is. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah Lance is still a wip and this is the third dragonite, but this one is done right.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


lol the chains on salamence

Been waiting for a good dragonite for ages

July 01, 2013, 02:58:38 PM #10838 Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 04:14:23 PM by agent-s
maybe you should prepare you for your nightmare guys :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and now your nightmare in the space v2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



for see another texture see my thread

Okay, so who can tell which is from Mario Party 9 Title Screen, and which is from Super Mario Galaxy 2? :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Dem arms on the left.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

What about them?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

July 01, 2013, 06:00:45 PM #10842 Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 06:06:03 PM by Carnage
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 01, 2013, 05:19:01 PM
What about them?
i really think you should stop doing marios lol the diferences arent even worth the trouble of rigging imo besides the textures i cant really tell the mario's diferences if the model isnt diferent enough i dont see a point of rigging a model that his preety much the same but from another game.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 01, 2013, 06:00:45 PM
i really think you should stop doing marios lol the diferences arent even worth the trouble of rigging imo besides the textures i cant really tell the mario's diferences if the model isnt diferent enough i dont see a point of rigging a model that his preety much the same but from another game.

imo u should let him hack what he wants plus i actually like these different mario models. i cant tel whichc is which, but that doesnt mean he should stop >.>
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 01, 2013, 06:16:33 PM
imo u should let him hack what he wants plus i actually like these different mario models. i cant tel whichc is which, but that doesnt mean he should stop >.>
not saying he should stop making marios but atleast make diferent marios for example you can clearly tell the diference between ssb mario, ssbm mario and brawl mario  same for sunshine mario and galaxy mario , they are diferente enough but making marios like mp8 mario and mp9 mario for example seems to be a waste of time imo like you said we cant even tell the diferences unless directed to  see it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.