WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Snoopy on July 21, 2013, 08:53:10 PM
yeah, just a little better than mine.  a lot better.

That's probably because yours is the base. I just revamped it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

still find the design extremely bland, texture is looking great though, but, are the golden parts just a lazy photoshop effect?

Quote from: joke king on July 23, 2013, 10:05:17 PM
still find the design extremely bland, texture is looking great though, but, are the golden parts just a lazy photoshop effect?

You have no idea how time consuming it is to shade metal correctly, do you?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

So I decided to be stupid and do four hacks at once.
1) Flash

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

- a few finishing touches

2) Genie

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

- same for him. Just that and metal textures for both.

3) Wonder Woman

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

- this is a ps3/360 model so I just have to fix up some stuff to reduce frame rate drops, but otherwise going smoothly.

4 has not been disclosed yet, but same thing as Wonder Woman. If you guys want to guess, check out my thread. There's a teaser there.


Check out my model import thread here
Want a sig? Well, click here!

just saying the golden lines on the weird blade thingy look like they've been painted using a solid color and adding some layer properties (dont know how it's called, i use spanish photoshop)

I swear im not dead, I was just making 7 hacks at once
it sure was tired and hard



they are ready and the DL is in the lastest page of my thread btw, im just waiting for getting my first stage actually functional...

now a deserved rest like for 1 day B)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: joke king on July 24, 2013, 06:19:51 AM
just saying the golden lines on the weird blade thingy look like they've been painted using a solid color and adding some layer properties (dont know how it's called, i use spanish photoshop)

You mean Layer Styles, and you're right, thing is, like I said, shading metal is time consuming. I just went for the simplest road cause otherwise it would be frustrating.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

oh ok, lol, that explains it :P
just thought a perfectionist as yourself would avoid that xD

Quote from: joke king on July 24, 2013, 05:59:14 PM
oh ok, lol, that explains it :P
just thought a perfectionist as yourself would avoid that xD

Even with the layer styles, I'm a perfectionist.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Anyone remember this guy?

I might still be dead, But at least I finally figured out how to do this.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

One-slot Ratchet? :af:
I found it funny that the original version made everyone's hands big.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 26, 2013, 04:25:00 AM
One-slot Ratchet? :af:
I found it funny that the original version made everyone's hands big.
I wish. I have little to no knowledge on one-slot mods. I barely remember how to even work 3dsmax or brawlbox anymore.
What I did was completely redo his eyes to make them move. I also plan on giving him better hurt faces and such.
hopefully I can actually finish it and release my R&C2 pack.

Quote from: DemonBoy on July 26, 2013, 04:49:21 AM
I wish. I have little to no knowledge on one-slot mods. I barely remember how to even work 3dsmax or brawlbox anymore.
What I did was completely redo his eyes to make them move. I also plan on giving him better hurt faces and such.
hopefully I can actually finish it and release my R&C2 pack.



It actually might not be too difficult to give him one-slot big hands, Demon. I can help with that once you're finished with everything else, if you want.


Been a while since I posted something here
Yes?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.