WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 22, 2013, 03:25:25 AM
You can't win.

The gun shot was added on with Gimp, but if you look closely, you'll see that the DD44 is acting like it did fire something, just another one of the tiny details I'm putting into these models. ;) Course it is a little hard to tell from this angle. :P
Mouth is rigged so I can get a bit more emotion from him, and the cap is rigged too so it can come off in some of the scenes. He has Mario's body for the lols, I mean he's a fat turtle and yet can fit inside clothes for Mario. xD
He also has the tie and shirt, but...his head is kinda in the way. :srs:

normaly i love your hacks but this is sooooo..?.?.?.
why? you should work on somari again.
somari is a pretty cool hack :)

this bowser looks to be my favorite thing of yours so far.

General Bowser Koopa, replacing General Ourumov in my GoldenEye parody.
Here's some more Somari.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I feel like doing something similar to somari next weekend

Before my temporary retirement I left a Gowser (Ganon over bowser) on WIP. I'll finish it when my exams are over.

how does that even work? O_O

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm using my T-stance skills to create a sin against metrod.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Angelglory on October 23, 2013, 10:01:05 PM
I'm using my T-stance skills to create a sin against metrod.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

what?


Behold!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

. . . .
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Iwvi on October 24, 2013, 06:14:44 AM
Behold!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


....Is that Kirby? Nice.


*Whistle!* Good job Gummy!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302