WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

almost done rigging deadpool

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


just need to rig straps and ammo on the chest/shoulders and the waist/body. then fix some normals and add new weapons. also there's minimum to no lag, ignore the top banner of pic. I had a few extra things open that was slowing down the gameplay. speed stays in mid 90% and up

has spec maps

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on November 15, 2013, 06:07:15 AM
almost done rigging deadpool

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


just need to rig straps and ammo on the chest/shoulders and the waist/body. then fix some normals and add new weapons. also there's minimum to no lag, ignore the top banner of pic. I had a few extra things open that was slowing down the gameplay. speed stays in mid 90% and up

has spec maps

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! XD

November 17, 2013, 05:55:55 AM #12092 Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 05:58:02 AM by Convour
Just exported all of Super Mario Sunshine's models. I mainly did this so I could do Mecha Bowser! I can't wait to get started.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Why is his tail a turd?

Quote from: AdfroMan on November 17, 2013, 03:07:11 PM
Why is his tail a turd?

-It's a coil? .__.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

How did you export those models? There were some I wanted to import but didn't know how to get them. Did you use szstools? Because I used that but was only able to get a couple of model from SMS, mainly Mario, Fludd and Yoshi...which reminds me I never got around to importing him.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Convour on November 17, 2013, 05:55:55 AM
Just exported all of Super Mario Sunshine's models. I mainly did this so I could do Mecha Bowser! I can't wait to get started.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



How did you export that great machine?  I'm trying to export Koopa Kid, but my Dolphin won't let me.

BMDview2 can view/export the format that Sunshine uses (the same as Galaxy) but it can only export to .3DS format, meaning no bones. Eventually, I want to learn C++ so I can do something about it.
Click for my stuff:


okay, my first time using the lineout method in a public release

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 17, 2013, 04:35:10 PM
How did you export those models? There were some I wanted to import but didn't know how to get them. Did you use szstools? Because I used that but was only able to get a couple of model from SMS, mainly Mario, Fludd and Yoshi...which reminds me I never got around to importing him.
Yeah, I used gcmdump to extract everything from the game, and then used wiimms szs tools on the .szs files. I haven't looked around the exported models yet, but I'm pretty sure I've got just about all of them. Are there any you specifically want? I can send them to you. Otherwise, I was thinking about just putting all of them on models-resource.

Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: Convour on November 17, 2013, 05:33:39 PM
Yeah, I used gcmdump to extract everything from the game, and then used wiimms szs tools on the .szs files. I haven't looked around the exported models yet, but I'm pretty sure I've got just about all of them. Are there any you specifically want? I can send them to you. Otherwise, I was thinking about just putting all of them on models-resource.
I was going to ask about Koopa Kid from Mario Party 7, unless if that can't be exported by gcmdump.  As for SMS models, perhaps Noki or that Pianta mask dude.  (Forgot his name.)

November 17, 2013, 07:50:28 PM #12101 Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 12:34:17 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Yes please put them on the Model's Resource, it's severally lacking in Sunshine Models, and a lot of people could use them, I'd like to do the Pianta guy who I'm almost positive is the Running Man from OoT/MM over Mario. If we ever get Shadow Mario's PSA, he'd work as an alt since he uses Mario/Shadow Mario's moves in Sunshine during the races, plus he uses Shadow Mario's wait in the beginning when SM is waiting for Mario to get close to the stature so he can make the warp to Bianco Hills.
Bowser, could have Bowser fight Mecha Bowser. :)
Quote from: Peardian on November 17, 2013, 05:12:23 PM
BMDview2 can view/export the format that Sunshine uses (the same as Galaxy) but it can only export to .3DS format, meaning no bones. Eventually, I want to learn C++ so I can do something about it.
I knew it can do that, since that's how I got Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, Toad, and Bowser from the Galaxy games, but I all got from the gcm with those tools was a bunch of videos, Mario, Fludd and Yoshi, sound files, and then coding files like the file select and so on. I didn't find other models, besides maybe levels. :-/

Post Merge: November 19, 2013, 12:34:17 AM

Dam is in game, probably will be a while before I actually release this place because I'm going to put it in different positions so you can fight at different ends, plus I want to work on animating Luigi to copy the opening scene of the movie. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I've been building a Chrom model on and off for about 3 days now.



His hair is done. lying the base values for the texture. once i'm done with the body texture, I'll work on his armor, cape, and sword.

really good work on your Chrom model !!

November 21, 2013, 10:45:57 PM #12104 Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 10:46:55 PM by Bad Box Art Gnorc
wish he could be on Link. I have cBliss and my most wanteds for Marth and Ike have already been filled. :C

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524