WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

well F...
on peach or zelda?

also, is it the galaxy model, or a custom one?

Quote from: SJS on December 19, 2013, 05:04:13 AM
A couple of [censored]s. And if these [censored] posted an early preview, it would probably look something like this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Those [censored]s! How dare they make something of this quality!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hmm Snoopy made a Rosalina over Peach with her Galaxy model, so I think it'd be better I this one is over Zelda, though maybe someone else over Shiek to change it up a little....I hope her textures get revamped because it tends to bug me when there is a lot of areas that are just solid coloring in hack that is supposed to be HD....course that's just me though, but even if Smash 4 Rosalina is based of her galaxy model which doesn't have a lot of detail in th texture, it'll still have a lot of fabric detail so I'd like to see some in this new one.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I'm anxious to see if they can get that star reflection texture working. That. Would be. AMAZING.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


thats what i want :)
cool to see other peoples want rosalina too

so...
i guess no one gives a [censored] about mine?
if someone does though, i need help with the shaders and eyes, rig is complete (zelda).

Quote from: dikekoj on December 19, 2013, 09:33:22 AM
well F...
on peach or zelda?

also, is it the galaxy model, or a custom one?
Those [censored]s are doing her on Peach.

Added the respective shines

And we're working on the spec for the dress

ok nice, just a question, could i handle over my zelda rig for the sexyness in a collab?

December 19, 2013, 09:07:17 PM #12338 Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 09:09:54 PM by SJS
Quote from: Segtendo on December 19, 2013, 06:11:11 PM
I'm anxious to see if they can get that star reflection texture working. That. Would be. AMAZING.
It's definitely there, but the pictures don't do it justice. Just gotta tone it down a bit.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


my body is reggie

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: SJS on December 19, 2013, 09:07:17 PM
It's definitely there, but the pictures don't do it justice. Just gotta tone it down a bit.


That looks good. That right there.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on December 19, 2013, 09:07:17 PM
It's definitely there, but the pictures don't do it justice. Just gotta tone it down a bit.



try to give her dress some spec maps so they it looks like silk
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Something something [censored]s Rosalina

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mother[censored]ing lace

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on December 20, 2013, 06:36:20 AM
Something something [censored]s Rosalina

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mother[censored]ing lace

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HOW DARE YOU (thank you good sir) MAKE AN UNDESERVING CHARACTER (for making such a wonderful character) AND EVEN GO AS FAR AS MAKING (and I see that you have made a good choice of preparing) RECOLORS! (recolors.)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: SJS on December 20, 2013, 06:36:20 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That is the best rig I have ever seen in my life