WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 28 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Rufure on January 09, 2014, 11:54:35 PM
I think it's because of how bulky the Power Suit naturally is, rigging is gonna inevitably end up looking funky in some places. But the Fusion Suit was always looked at as a stripped down version of the Power Suit, mostly leaving the organic part, so in 3D I'd imagine it looks oddly flexible.
Oh. I wasn't talking about Fusion Suit Samus.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 09, 2014, 11:55:54 PM
Oh. I wasn't talking about Fusion Suit Samus.
Were you talking about Mario? :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 09, 2014, 11:59:50 PMWere you talking about Mario? :srs:
Yes.

I edited my post to quote your post.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

The third picture isn't it? :>.>:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 09, 2014, 11:55:54 PM
Oh. I wasn't talking about Fusion Suit Samus.
I edited my post to quote your post.
Well. That was misleading.

Quote from: Rufure on January 10, 2014, 12:16:08 AM
Well. That was misleading.
Sorry for the confusion.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Can this count as the final version for the Brawl retexture? The overalls are f-ing impossible to remap to Brawl Mario's overall texture. :oshi:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I think impossible is a strong word.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 09, 2014, 10:56:49 PM
Yes.

All my yes.

I knew someone would come in and do the exact opposite of what I said! 8D

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY STRIKES AGA-*SHOT!*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Iwvi on January 10, 2014, 08:09:33 AM
I think impossible is a strong word.
Well impossible for me. Am I hearing an offering to remap the overalls for me? I am going to see if I can add a decent mouth since the bros don't have mouths.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

look up some tutorials for the "UVW unwrap" modifier.

I know how to use that modifier, it's how I remapped the rest of Mario (though I kinda want to keep the original face texture I that's okay with everyone). All but the polygons for the cap logo, ears, and where the eyes are, were mapped to solid colors. Took a lot of editing to remap the cap, but the shoes, hair, buttons and mustache were pretty was to remap, I had to first use the uvmap modifier to get the arms textured differently because the arms themselves were mapped like paper thin. The overalls were similar, but it doesn't help how weirdly mapped Brawl Mario's overalls were. :-\ I could try again later after school, but I don't foresee much hope. :(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Speaking of models we got from Deviantart.... :af:

Quote from: TurboChaos on January 10, 2014, 05:09:20 PM
Speaking of models we got from Deviantart.... :af:
almost perfect; the fang needs to be like 3x the size it is now

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524