WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kyouma on January 11, 2014, 01:35:11 AM
Texturers wanted! I need somebody to make me a brawl styled texture for this thing...
PM me if interested
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It looks really nice ! :D

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 11, 2014, 04:31:47 AM
Merry Christmas

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol, this remind me of this :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LJSTAR on January 11, 2014, 04:54:40 AM
It looks really nice ! :D
Lol, this remind me of this :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ohmygosh yes it does
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on January 11, 2014, 04:30:18 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes.Yes.Yesss!

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 11, 2014, 04:31:47 AM
Merry Christmas

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

<3

Started work on a OoT Zelda to go with the Sheik i'm making.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm thinking I should just use the Melee model and go from there, but I don't know.

okay, just posted goku's previews and I downloaded the model of this character.. am I fast?..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


btw, I am pleased with the result by now (still waiting for teturers though..)


January 11, 2014, 07:12:18 AM #12681 Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 07:29:36 AM by Calypso
Yes... YES!!!!! You are fast Kyouma, in fact if you got any faster you might just warp time hee hee. :laugh:

I would say that Sonic and Shadow could probably keep up with you, but now that they're more muscular than the Hulk I'm not so sure anymore.

LJSTAR that Sonic may just be the creepiest thing I've ever seen, but next time I hit the gym I might just want to bring some chaos emeralds.

Edit: That comparison is just wow, I don't know why I didn't mention it when I first saw it. Can't wait to try him out with the Goku PSA over C. Falcon it will be epic.

January 11, 2014, 09:41:45 AM #12682 Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 09:44:27 AM by TheDoctor_Mariodk
Quote from: Kyouma on January 11, 2014, 06:43:02 AM
okay, just posted goku's previews and I downloaded the model of this character.. am I fast?..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


btw, I am pleased with the result by now (still waiting for teturers though..)


now put Brawl texture on it instead of that cel shadered texture that does not fit into brawl at all

the rig is epic on the new model but the texture looks awful since it using texture for a Cel shaded Game
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Calypso on January 11, 2014, 07:12:18 AM
LJSTAR that Sonic may just be the creepiest thing I've ever seen, but next time I hit the gym I might just want to bring some chaos emeralds.
Chaos Emerald, also know as "Steroid Gems"

Quote from: TheDoctor_Mariodk on January 11, 2014, 09:41:45 AM
now put Brawl texture on it instead of that cel shadered texture that does not fit into brawl at all

the rig is epic on the new model but the texture looks awful since it using texture for a Cel shaded Game
I think that's the reason why he asked if someone can do a better texture for him... ^^"

Quote from: LJSTAR on January 11, 2014, 10:45:15 AM
Chaos Emerald, also know as "Steroid Gems"
I think that's the reason why he asked if someone can do a better texture for him... ^^"
lol did not seen that xD sry

but he can always edit the texture map to use beyond´s texture since we already got the texture but not the texture map/UVs on the model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


I'm not sure whether or not if you should rig the fingers to stay inside the holes in the claws and rig the claws to the finger bones or not since either way the claws will be clipping through parts of Bowser's body without custom animations.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

January 11, 2014, 03:21:27 PM #12687 Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 03:28:59 PM by Kyouma
Quote from: TheDoctor_Mariodk on January 11, 2014, 10:49:20 AM
lol did not seen that xD sry

but he can always edit the texture map to use beyond´s texture since we already got the texture but not the texture map/UVs on the model
I'd rather wait for someone ready to make a brawl texture for it. Its a new model and thats the reason why I wouldnt really like to use the same textures, you know... But I will actually use the same hair model as your goku because this new model didnt actually come with any other hair model than the SS2 (I even used it for Bardock too); ah and thats not cel shaded effect, thats actually rim, Im addicted to it

January 11, 2014, 03:38:21 PM #12688 Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 03:49:20 PM by ShadowLuigi-NG-
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 11, 2014, 02:50:28 PM
I'm not sure whether or not if you should rig the fingers to stay inside the holes in the claws and rig the claws to the finger bones or not since either way the claws will be clipping through parts of Bowser's body without custom animations.

I was going for a Wolverine effect by rigging only the thumb claws to move since it looked weird not moving.

Post Merge: January 11, 2014, 03:49:20 PM



Also, a Wii U Dr. Luigi

WIP



I'll continue this guy after NSMBW Bowser, Dry Pit, and Mega Charizard Y.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on January 11, 2014, 03:38:21 PMAlso, a Wii U Dr. Luigi WIP
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yes, just yes.
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on January 11, 2014, 03:38:21 PM I was going for a Wolverine effect by rigging only the thumb claws to move since it looked weird not moving.
Interesting idea, that would actually probably be the best way to do it, or maybe two versions, one with the claws behaving like the fingers, and another with the Wolverine effect so if someone wants to make a PSA or something, they can have the claws move like in Strickers Charged. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.