WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 11, 2014, 04:04:02 PM
Yes, just yes.Interesting idea, that would actually probably be the best way to do it, or maybe two versions, one with the claws behaving like the fingers, and another with the Wolverine effect so if someone wants to make a PSA or something, they can have the claws move like in Strickers Charged. ;D



You sir, are a mad genius!


Quote from: Kyouma on January 11, 2014, 03:21:27 PM
I'd rather wait for someone ready to make a brawl texture for it. Its a new model and thats the reason why I wouldnt really like to use the same textures.

Um assuming that bright orangey yellow Goku outfit works fine no freezes could you include it as an alternate color thingy in the download for Goku, because um I really like how that outfit looks on Goku.

Quote from: Calypso on January 11, 2014, 11:06:53 PM
Um assuming that bright orangey yellow Goku outfit works fine no freezes could you include it as an alternate color thingy in the download for Goku, because um I really like how that outfit looks on Goku.
I am thinking about submiting this Goku as its going atm and see what happens, my attention is going for Sekibanki over Peach.. Yes, Im trying Sekibanki again, but I will sucesfullyh finish her this time. Ive finished the rigging, just have to set the detatchable head's rodation to match with peach's animation plus.. god.. I hate rigging capes...
after that, Ill go back to my goku and import the head in the separated model over pit, I will put it a red rim effect and there~ super saiyan god as super saiyan form :J

A work in progress Dry Bowser Jr. using Nanobuds' Bowser Jr. and Dry Bowser from M&S London Olympics.


Neat, I think you should add some tears and/or burn marks to that cloth of his.

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 12, 2014, 12:08:32 AM
Neat, I think you should add some tears and/or burn marks to that cloth of his.

I was planning on doing this.

January 12, 2014, 12:25:52 AM #12696 Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 12:28:09 AM by Calypso
Quote from: Kyouma on January 11, 2014, 11:16:38 PM
I am thinking about submiting this Goku as its going atm and see what happens, my attention is going for Sekibanki over Peach.. Yes, Im trying Sekibanki again, but I will sucesfullyh finish her this time. Ive finished the rigging, just have to set the detatchable head's rodation to match with peach's animation plus.. god.. I hate rigging capes...
after that, Ill go back to my goku and import the head in the separated model over pit, I will put it a red rim effect and there~ super saiyan god as super saiyan form :J

One Goku for the Pit PSA, but will you be releasing the Goku over Captain Falcon from the earlier previews? Oh pretty please do.

And good luck with Sekibanki I hope the cape doesn't give you too much trouble.

Sekibanki says "can you stand on your head"?

Had to extend the waist/legs to match the height, but that shouldn't matter that much.

Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: Calypso on January 12, 2014, 12:25:52 AM
One Goku for the Pit PSA, but will you be releasing the Goku over Captain Falcon from the earlier previews? Oh pretty please do.

And good luck with Sekibanki I hope the cape doesn't give you too much trouble.

Sekibanki says "can you stand on your head"?
I will put a version for captain and a version for goku PSA. But as I said, Sekibanki is my priority atm
I actually want to release a touhou 14 pack as my first 2014 submision :v


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on January 12, 2014, 01:19:26 AM

Maybe weigh the claws to his fingers, but with a lower weight than 1. At least then they'll move with his fingers, and not drastically bend like his actual fingers. A .5, or even a .25 maybe. It could work maybe :P

Quote from: AwesomeToad on January 12, 2014, 12:01:33 AMA work in progress Dry Bowser Jr. using Nanobuds' Bowser Jr. and Dry Bowser from M&S London Olympics.
Good luck on the shell, Bowser loves to mess with imports due to his animations causing his back to stretch weirdly. Very excited for it though, can't wait. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Convour on January 12, 2014, 12:37:57 AM
Had to extend the waist/legs to match the height, but that shouldn't matter that much.


awesome

Quote from: AwesomeToad on January 12, 2014, 12:01:33 AM
A work in progress Dry Bowser Jr. using Nanobuds' Bowser Jr. and Dry Bowser from M&S London Olympics.


Use the Project M dry bowser. StarWaffle did a great job with the textures for that

Up date on Manic  still need to revamp the shoes because they look bad and still need to add the necklace