WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 27, 2014, 12:54:09 AM #12945 Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 12:58:24 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: dikekoj on January 27, 2014, 12:23:19 AM
how about importing and optimizing with the lates BB, and then fix the materials in a older version of BB?
Too much trouble IMHO, just easier to load them in 0.68 and then into Brawl, but that's just me.  The behavior is definitely anomalous.  :-\  0.71 needs a bug fix I think.

So far, my only issue with v0.71 is the messy texture thing. I import with v0.68d and fix up everything else using v0.71. No problems after that really.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on January 27, 2014, 01:33:19 AM
So far, my only issue with v0.71 is the messy texture thing. I import with v0.68d and fix up everything else using v0.71. No problems after that really.

Oh no I wasn't trying to tell people that they shouldn't use it, but to be careful when doing it, I probably just worded it wrong is all.  Good news is I can continue the hack by using an earlier version ;D

Who likes Kill la Kill here?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

both over Marth... or any suggestion?

Quote from: Kyouma on January 27, 2014, 04:53:03 AM
Who likes Kill la Kill here?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

both over Marth... or any suggestion?

I wish I could make my rigs as perfect as yours :laugh: All joking aside, excellent work! Keep it up!

Quote from: the_randomizer on January 27, 2014, 12:54:09 AM
Too much trouble IMHO, just easier to load them in 0.68 and then into Brawl, but that's just me.  The behavior is definitely anomalous.  :-\  0.71 needs a bug fix I think.
i've honestly never had issue's with BB 0.71 at all, so idk wat ur issue even is ._.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

i think i solved mines, i am an idiot.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: Kyouma on January 27, 2014, 04:53:03 AM
Who likes Kill la Kill here?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

both over Marth... or any suggestion?

I'd say, Ryūko should be over Ike, IMO

January 27, 2014, 06:27:42 AM #12953 Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 06:12:57 PM by Kyouma
Quote from: LJSTAR on January 27, 2014, 06:14:32 AM
I'd say, Ryūko should be over Ike, IMO
Now that I think about it, yes; because she's like.. "slower" than Satsuki.
Seriously, I feel kinda bad for Windows100%, I mean, he sells his MMD models so they aren't free (Even Satsuki's model hasn't been released yet, it was supossed to be on sell until February) And here I am  :I
But I don't really regret anything, I am not using the models for MMD so it'm not breaking his rules  :af:

Quote from: 悪魔スレイヤーX8 on January 27, 2014, 05:26:22 AM
i've honestly never had issue's with BB 0.71 at all, so idk wat ur issue even is ._.

I explained if via PM to make things less confusing lol ;D Suffice to say I can finish my Candy Kong hack now! 8)


on fox, rig is done, but i can't test in-game, and since i used 0.71, i don't know if the textures will freak out, so any volunteer on testing and screenshot taking would be awesome as hell.

January 28, 2014, 03:58:09 PM #12956 Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 04:36:52 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: dikekoj on January 28, 2014, 03:54:41 PM

on fox, rig is done, but i can't test in-game, and since i used 0.71, i don't know if the textures will freak out, so any volunteer on testing and screenshot taking would be awesome as hell.

Turns out that not all models freak out in 0.71, since the model I used was used for one of Brawl's trophies, it could be using clamped/abnormal UV maps. I can test it if ya want ;D :P

Edit: I don't have my Wii set up and I've done all my testing in Dolphin without a hitch (sans the recent hack, but that was a conflict between BBox and the model itself)  ;)

Edit 2: Since I can't test it on real hardware, I'll just forget I asked to volunteer  ;D

Quote from: dikekoj on January 28, 2014, 03:54:41 PM

on fox, rig is done, but i can't test in-game, and since i used 0.71, i don't know if the textures will freak out, so any volunteer on testing and screenshot taking would be awesome as hell.

Whoa, dem legs. That rig could be better.

meh, skin wrap...

didn't feel like actually rigging him, i just wanted to have him done...
only thing i have rigged myself are the fingers.

Quote from: dikekoj on January 28, 2014, 03:54:41 PM

on fox, rig is done, but i can't test in-game, and since i used 0.71, i don't know if the textures will freak out, so any volunteer on testing and screenshot taking would be awesome as hell.
I can do it if you want ;) After all, I also need to test out my own model in Brawl.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(