WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

For most of them, leave the fur the same color. Change her hair color and clothes color. Maybe her makeup.


Quote from: Riddler on March 13, 2014, 03:30:07 AM
For most of them, leave the fur the same color. Change her hair color and clothes color. Maybe her makeup.

Got it. I see no harm in doing both kinds of recolors, both fur and clothes, clothes only, etc ;D makeup, might be a little trickier.

I meant the eye makeup, not add new makeup :X


Quote from: Riddler on March 13, 2014, 03:51:00 AM
I meant the eye makeup, not add new makeup :X

Ah, that, makes more sense ;D I'll see what I can do.

also, in case you want brawl fur, it's done by adding planes all over the place, which have transparent fur textures...

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 13, 2014, 10:22:45 AM
also, in case you want brawl fur, it's done by adding planes all over the place, which have transparent fur textures...

Right, and I did see that in Donkey Kong's texture files, but, I  have no clue how to do do it properly since when I tried it before on Peach, I got white blotches where the fur "ends", so, yeah.... No clue how since I don't know what direction to put them, or what part of the texture they'll end up on, if that makes any sense. I don't want these planes to end up upside down or some random direction.

March 13, 2014, 05:22:31 PM #13476 Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 05:27:44 PM by SonicUnderground316
Here one more Cammy alternate outfit done :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If you notice, her trademark twin braids are in the background. That's because i'm a bit undecide about whether or not i should make a version with them on. On one hand, it might look very weird on this model (the original didn't have them) but on the other, it's not really Cammy without her twin braids right ? So should I do it ?

Also, I'm almost done with the whole Cammy project. I make pretty much all costume that i wanted to make. There her unused alternate outfit that i rename "Rogue agent Cammy" that already in the work and after that i'd be done with her (at least for now). I know there the "OVA Snow outfit" left and MAYBE i'll do it just to have a Cammy model for each slot (like it was originaly planned) but quite frankly, i don't like that outfit that much as it's way too much like the Killer Bee outfit (which i already made).

-Here the "Rogue agent outfit" (70% done):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
 

In case you don't know what outfit i'm refering to, it's this one:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 
お前はもう死んでいる。

March 13, 2014, 08:49:29 PM #13477 Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 08:52:36 PM by Don Jon BravoEX
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is that Kitty Korp Cammy?

I wouldnt include the braids

March 13, 2014, 11:43:55 PM #13478 Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 11:45:55 PM by R.O.B. The Fancyman
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lookie at what i found on my computer!
Its an ancient import, back from may 2013.

a rob hack i presume... or is the 1 month thing over? then can only be over ivysaur

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

R.O.B. seems to be the better choice for that model, IMO.

Yes. ivysaur.
R.O.B. would be........ "WTF!?"

March 14, 2014, 08:51:45 PM #13482 Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 08:48:21 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on March 13, 2014, 08:49:29 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is that Kitty Korp Cammy?

I wouldnt include the braids

LOL! No, it's actually one of her official alternate outfit in SSFIV, she's a big cat lover. Thanks for your opinion on the twin braids thing. Since you seem to be the only one who cares, i most likely won't make a version with her twin braids on.  
お前はもう死んでいる。

Hm... tomorrow is my last day for the "Months of R.O.B." aka, my 2-year hackiversary (or whatever). what should i make?
I KNOW!, how about a R.O.B. hack!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That reminds me of one of R.O.Bs karts ffrom Mario Kart DS...