WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Beyond on March 15, 2014, 11:49:34 PM

<_<

I've been working on a Link too. But slow progress is slow and motivation is low.


Awwww [censored].

I'm lovin it.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 16, 2014, 06:32:04 AM
Awwww [censored].

I'm lovin it.

Oh how I wish I could edit models and/or make them from scratch like that :P

persoally i think candys fur textures are too dark
she should be lignt
kinda like a yelow bone broad

I've been working on a Fox from Assault game, i didn't like the one already made, Th Assault Falco yes, but Fox? No way, that's why i ripped it from Dolphin  8)


March 16, 2014, 12:44:40 PM #13504 Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 12:45:46 PM by SonicUnderground316
Finally. It surprise me no one attempt Assault's Fox before. The model is not that hard to find and look pretty cool. Not even a head swap was made. Anyway, suffice to say, I'm looking foward to it  :laugh: !
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: SJS on March 15, 2014, 07:19:57 PM
Yay, working on another minor character redesign thing.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Beyond on March 15, 2014, 11:49:34 PM

<_<

I've been working on a Link too. But slow progress is slow and motivation is low.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Need. Both. Now.

I hope you can find some motivation somewhere, Beyond. That looks way too good to not finish.
Whatever you do, just don't invite this Link to Ryus and Ammys tea party!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 16, 2014, 02:29:58 PM #13506 Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 02:39:20 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on March 16, 2014, 07:36:54 AM
persoally i think candys fur textures are too dark
she should be lignt
kinda like a yelow bone broad


Making them lighter should be pretty easy, not sure what you mean by "yellow bone broad" though :P What about the actual look/style itself?  ;D Again, making them look exactly like DK's is next to impossible due to how they get mapped.

Quote from: the_randomizer on March 16, 2014, 02:29:58 PM
Making them lighter should be pretty easy, not sure what you mean by "yellow bone broad" though :P What about the actual look/style itself?  ;D Again, making them look exactly like DK's is next to impossible due to how they get mapped.

Orly?   :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.







Moving along, get ready, set, go for another, yes another Sonic The Hedgehog. It;s not like we have enough normal ones. Nope, He's COMPLETELY different...yeah sure. Consider him a Modern Sonic, without much to any lag.


[spoiler]


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on March 15, 2014, 12:55:26 PM
I need to work on my version that based off SMB3. Damn I've been putting off too many hacks due to laziness and lack of interest. O_o
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

The smb3 one is really the same thing without the cap part.
And you should include 3 versions: that one, that one with a red bandana, and the white and gold one.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

OMFG, digging Great Ape Bardock. :O

Is it just me, or does that sonic look like a higher poly SA2 Sonic? I love it o_0



Regular



Scarf



Invincible


I'll fix this up soon


Did you get the ears from the melee trophy? Custom ones would look better, just look at the art work.
Also, invincible mario has a white cap rim, and the ears are filled with yellow spots just part pink.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 16, 2014, 11:21:51 PM
Did you get the ears from the melee trophy? Custom ones would look better, just look at the art work.
Also, invincible mario has a white cap rim, and the ears are filled with yellow spots just part pink.

Ooo, good to know, thank you.




Because living things are too mainstream.