WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 23, 2014, 05:38:50 PM
so yeah, i meant if that pikachu was over pikmin, for beyond's chibi red...
now theres an idea

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 23, 2014, 05:38:50 PM
so yeah, i meant if that pikachu was over pikmin, for beyond's chibi red...
like different pokemon rumble characters for each color of pikmin?
with red as olimar?
Awesome! but not right now.

Quote from: Sir Kirby the 4th on March 22, 2014, 11:39:33 PM
Did someone say REMAKE!?
no?
SCREW YOU!

(left is old)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am so happy to see that someone else likes this series. (:

And nice job.


Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on March 23, 2014, 05:30:08 PMu should make this guy too
*starts downloading 3d microphone models and taking Dr. Mario's thingy*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


  Donkey, mission accomplished!

Whoa, _____! You totally cleaned me out!




I approve of DK64 Funky.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 24, 2014, 04:44:04 AM #13567 Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 05:33:10 AM by Flygon
How about overrated movies?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I already made have the specs and all, tomorrow I'll touch up the rig and if possible, get in game previews.
I swear that if I don't release this, you are allowed send me hate mail :srs:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on March 24, 2014, 04:44:04 AM
How about overrated movies?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I already made have the specs and all, tomorrow I'll touch up the rig and if possible, get in game previews.
I swear that if I don't release this, you are allowed send me hate mail :srs:

:>.>: We'll all hold you to it. So much want in one post.  :happy:


lol I cant wait to see a preview of that Mario model

Quote from: Flygon on March 24, 2014, 04:44:04 AM
How about overrated movies?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I already made have the specs and all, tomorrow I'll touch up the rig and if possible, get in game previews.
I swear that if I don't release this, you are allowed send me hate mail :srs:

Over Zelda. Nice fit for Elsa.



Just imported the model.

Not sure whether to use this one or the Crisis Core Model...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Flygon on March 24, 2014, 04:44:04 AM
How about overrated movies?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I already made have the specs and all, tomorrow I'll touch up the rig and if possible, get in game previews.
I swear that if I don't release this, you are allowed send me hate mail :srs:
AFNSAHDGASDNASKOJDNUASN  :yay:

WANT.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Flygon on March 24, 2014, 04:44:04 AM
How about overrated movies?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I already made have the specs and all, tomorrow I'll touch up the rig and if possible, get in game previews.
I swear that if I don't release this, you are allowed send me hate mail :srs:

I would love both sisters over sheik and zelda :)
<3 <3 <3 <3

I really don't see Anna working well with Sheik. Maybe Peach or Zelda. But seriously, Elsa is a must have download.