WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For some reason I want to see a Metal version of Boom Knuckles. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

March 28, 2014, 08:09:57 AM #13591 Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 08:11:00 AM by Spex130
Oof. Time to clear out and finish all of those dreadful old things.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yummy one-slot goodness over D3. Still a bit of work to do, though.


Quote from: law_law on March 27, 2014, 01:51:08 AM
I've been working on a metal knuckles redesign.



Wow, really looking forward to this mode. Kind of wish he had longer, bigger and "squarer" dreads though kind of like this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just a personal preferance though
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: Spex130 on March 28, 2014, 08:09:57 AM
Oof. Time to clear out and finish all of those dreadful old things.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yummy one-slot goodness over D3. Still a bit of work to do, though.
is this some obscure sonic character or something? like jet the hawk?

Quote from: Sir Kirby the 4th on March 29, 2014, 01:20:11 AM
is this some obscure sonic character or something? like jet the hawk?
looks like amy rose touhou-tized

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Look in the spoiler in Spex' post.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on March 29, 2014, 01:47:02 AM
Look in the spoiler in Spex' post.
that's why i said 'touhou-ish', because she's using spells that involve cards

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on March 29, 2014, 02:01:23 AM
that's why i said 'touhou-ish', because she's using spells that involve cards

You do realize that not every character who cast spells and just so happens to use Tarot Cards  is not automatically Touhou-ish, right?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

it's just me i suppose
anyways, judging by the hammer, it can only be Bowser

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on March 29, 2014, 03:26:35 AM
it's just me i suppose

Also the hat.
Lots of Touhou characters have a hat of some kind, so...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

March 29, 2014, 03:39:04 PM #13600 Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 03:50:50 PM by Kyouma
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on March 29, 2014, 02:01:23 AM
that's why i said 'touhou-ish', because she's using spells that involve cards
pretty much reminds me of sukuna for some reason
Quote from: Velen on March 29, 2014, 03:22:51 AM
You do realize that not every character who cast spells and just so happens to use Tarot Cards  is not automatically Touhou-ish, right?
he is probably talking about the outfit and stuff, there are some characters out there who would pass unnoticed in touhou (like ashley)
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 29, 2014, 03:52:09 AM
Also the hat.
Lots of Touhou characters have a hat of some kind, so...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


back on topic:
seriously, @spex: cant you make her chest (or at least her shoulder) look a bit femenine? and I mean, less thick? (you can always edit the bones)

I cant import since 3ds max just doesnt want to work, so I actually have unistalled it, not sure if I will ever be able to import, so Im rather finishing undone things

yes, Im always making touhous, and he is the ultimate touhou character: its creator
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Will be doing a bit of fixing up on his hat.


March 29, 2014, 09:12:21 PM #13602 Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 09:13:12 PM by Kingskull95
Just gonna leave this here.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

holy [censored]... that might have to become my default snake.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Kingskull95 on March 29, 2014, 09:12:21 PM
Just gonna leave this here.

i was going to rig that model lol but nice job