WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 03, 2014, 02:12:00 AM #13665 Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 02:14:29 AM by Flygon
I've never been excited for any hack before, but this almost made me pour tears. Make sure there's a version where we get lost.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Damn.....you really nailed it!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Oooh. Lumiose. You gonna make it like the Smash 4 version or are you gonna have set locations to fight?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


include a version that crashes the game when it reaches a certain point XD

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

That's.... Very impressive.

April 03, 2014, 04:37:10 AM #13670 Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 04:41:00 AM by the_randomizer
Rig is nearly complete, and heck of a lot better than my last iterations!



I know, you guys are probably sick of seeing iterations of Krystal  ;D  With that said, this is gonna be more than just a rig, I'll make recolors, CSPs, in-battle portraits, and so on  ;)  But one thing's for certain, I've learned from my past rigs on what NOT to do lol.

Aw, the pictures went back to normal and holy Lumiose City, that is a nicely done model there, Treecko.

And I guess that stuff does normally go in the Stage Workshop thread, but I wouldn't have seen it if you posted there, so thank you for putting it here.


April 03, 2014, 01:28:56 PM #13672 Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 10:15:41 PM by Kirby the Hedgie
Standalone Kirby Hats

Below is a preview on the Sonic Kirby Standalone I'm working on currently.



Iv'e tested it in-game a few times and there are alot of bugs, I was hoping someone could collaborate with me on making these.

UPDATE (4/3/14): I fixed most of the issues with Kirby, I had to rearrange some bones. Still a bit buggy though.




UPDATE (4/4/14): Heres a preview video of the Sonic Kirby Standalone hat. All of the bugs I'm dealing with are in the video, it would be awesome if someone could help me fix these issues, as these issues are most likely to carry onto the other Kirby Hats.

Kirby the Hedgie Showcase
:kdance: -KTH (Kirby the Hedgie)

Quote from: Kirby the Hedgie on April 03, 2014, 01:28:56 PM
Standalone Kirby Hats

Below is a preview on the Sonic Kirby Standalone I'm working on currently.



Iv'e tested it in-game a few times and there are alot of bugs, I was hoping someone could collaborate with me on making these.
And then more maybe?  ;D

Quote from: Sir Kirby the 4th on April 03, 2014, 06:14:43 PM
And then more maybe?  ;D
Sure, but I'd really appreciate some help to make things go faster (I dont want to rush this but I want to get it done ASAP, since this is my first hack I plan on uploading to The Vault) maybe you could help me?  ;D
:kdance: -KTH (Kirby the Hedgie)


Making my first model.

Quote from: Mansta8 on April 04, 2014, 12:39:33 AM

Making my first model.

Awesome! I need to start learning to do that myself ;D

Quote from: Mansta8 on April 04, 2014, 12:39:33 AM

Making my first model.
Robo Ness XD

Looking forward to it.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

My best iteration of the mod yet  ;)





Damn, I wish I could UV map.