WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

Previews of what I'm working on right now

Prinny
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mega Banette
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Greninja V2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: xX_TheTerror_Xx on April 11, 2014, 01:31:19 PM
I'm working on a Mega Blastoise and heres a preview

[spoiler]





But I am having a problem when importing him into bb. This is how he looks.






plz tell me there's a version for squirtle. i need the rest of the mega evolutions for PT

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

A v2 of Greninja already? o-o
Well, can't wait for it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on April 11, 2014, 08:47:56 PM
Previews of what I'm working on right now

Prinny
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mega Banette
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Greninja V2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

it would be preety cool if you made bannete and mega bannet over the same charater so trandform for FS eyes would be amazing xD but still mega bannete for himselft isnt bad,and cant wait for greninja v2 i really tough you missed the finger rigg glad it will be done.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


April 12, 2014, 11:15:17 AM #13745 Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 08:27:57 PM by ShadowLuigi-NG-
Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on April 11, 2014, 08:47:56 PM
Previews of what I'm working on right now

Prinny
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mega Banette
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Greninja V2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hm, rigging the tongue to Sheik's braid?

Post Merge: April 12, 2014, 08:27:57 PM

No one did this yet, so I'll just leave it here.



Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on April 12, 2014, 11:15:17 AM
No one did this yet, so I'll just leave it here.

Are you serious? Never?

Well, at least it's been done now lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on April 13, 2014, 12:21:27 AM
Are you serious? Never?

Well, at least it's been done now lol

Strange, right?

So then I thought, why not?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gravity on April 13, 2014, 05:28:21 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


Quote from: Gravity on April 13, 2014, 05:28:21 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Do want. All of my want. Oh my god I'm dying.
I Love You :srs:

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on April 12, 2014, 11:15:17 AM No one did this yet, so I'll just leave it here.


This makes me glad and I'd be even more glad if the reverse of this is in the works as well
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Gravity on April 13, 2014, 05:28:21 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You're doing what Sakurai should have done for Sm4sh, instead of giving Metroid fans the shaft by delegating Ridley to stage hazard and Dark Samus to an Assist Trophy.

Please somebody PSA this and give it a slot for Project M or BrawlEX or something. You'll do the world some justice.

Quote from: Gravity on April 13, 2014, 05:28:21 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I Want, I want, I Want.
Now, Now, Now

also, want xeno said.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames