WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.



Annnndd another.



Don't worry, the wings are fine in game.


Dark Samus, Sally, and Greninja.
Good work, guys. Good work.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Dumb thing I'm working on.

Quote from: Mansta8 on April 13, 2014, 11:17:13 PM

Dumb thing I'm working on.
........Who is that? He looks sorta... familiar.

Quote from: Mansta8 on April 13, 2014, 11:17:13 PM

Dumb thing I'm working on.
Scouting Legion Toon Link?
I can live with that.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Mansta8 on April 13, 2014, 11:17:13 PM
Dumb thing I'm working on.
I think it's Attack on Titan... Not sure, I don't watch that.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on April 13, 2014, 11:56:37 PM
I think it's Attack on Titan... Not sure, I don't watch that.
OK, then its NOT familiar.

Yeah its AOT Toon Link.

Quote from: Mansta8 on April 13, 2014, 11:17:13 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dumb thing I'm working on.
reminds me of the SNK Mario I left, I like it though

btw Im back!


Speakin' of things, I ripped a few chibi models from the AoT fangame that would go great on TLink.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Anybody want those?



If you managed to rip the locations, that would be pretty cool too.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Almost done, I just need to figure out some weapons and update the textures.

hmm, if you need better snk uniform models, you can use the ones I imported long ago

I made 7 character actually
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/New%20Gate/Thread%20only/SNK.rar

^ I actually used Erin's jacket instead of the previous one I was using, the only issues I really had with the models were with re-sizing them to fit Toon Link.