WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Velen on April 16, 2014, 10:35:14 PM
Wow. o.o Who is that?



He's the Saint class of the game I play, and I'm basing it off of his default outfit, as shown above.

More of Toon Link cosplaying things, but the SAO model I'm using has weird UVs so I'll have to deal with that somehow before I continue.


something I am currently doing for a machinima project of mine!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Good morning peop...
Quote from: pikazz on April 17, 2014, 01:46:03 PM

something I am currently doing for a machinima project of mine!
...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Okay, Satan.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: pikazz on April 17, 2014, 01:46:03 PM something I am currently doing for a machinima project of mine!
Cool, I was looking for more nightmare fuel. D:
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: pikazz on April 17, 2014, 01:46:03 PM

something I am currently doing for a machinima project of mine!

WHAT THE BLOODY F***ING HELL?!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: pikazz on April 17, 2014, 01:46:03 PM

something I am currently doing for a machinima project of mine!

I've learned to never question Pikazz's creations anymore.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on April 17, 2014, 01:46:03 PM

something I am currently doing for a machinima project of mine!
This is epic.

here is another pic of my creation!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yes, he has a openable mouth to animations!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on April 17, 2014, 03:21:05 PM
here is another pic of my creation!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yes, he has a openable mouth to animations!

Kill me....Just kill me...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: pikazz on April 17, 2014, 03:21:05 PM
here is another pic of my creation!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yes, he has a openable mouth to animations!
:oshi:...... just :oshi:

Now that's a P:M alt. :vyse:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I don't see why people are mortified by it. I think it's adorable

saw the pic
u scarred me for life pikazza