WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

LOL This is basically a compilation of the most overdone hack here right ?! Brilliant way to make them original again  ;D !
お前はもう死んでいる。

This also need a more "SSBU-ish" texture and rim lighting :D

April 23, 2014, 01:52:32 PM #13922 Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 02:04:43 PM by Sir Spider-Man
Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on April 23, 2014, 03:55:34 AM


I might make a zip of this thing so people can add to this crazy thing.
Needs two more things.

Spider-Man's and Ezio's auditore's costume.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on April 23, 2014, 03:55:34 AM


I might make a zip of this thing so people can add to this crazy thing.
XD
The fanboys' dream... or nightmare...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I know what it needs: A SCOUTER.
Also, I'd remove Cloud's sword and move Roy's sword over.

I would also put Sonic's shoes, as a sign to all the [censored]ty OC's out there.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 23, 2014, 02:59:07 PM
I know what it needs: A SCOUTER.
>9000^This
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on April 23, 2014, 03:55:34 AM


I might make a zip of this thing so people can add to this crazy thing.
This....Is.....ART!

April 23, 2014, 04:32:41 PM #13927 Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 04:34:31 PM by Kage Ryu
Quote from: Segtendo on April 23, 2014, 02:59:07 PM
I know what it needs: A SCOUTER.
Also, I'd remove Cloud's sword and move Roy's sword over.

I would also put Sonic's shoes, as a sign to all the [censored]ty OC's out there.
I actually considered the scouter on the version I'm editing, but I figured Goku's outfit kinda already represents the DBZ side of the vault.

Cloud's sword stays, though.
(In mine, anyway.)


IDEAS FOR SHIELD. GO.

[EDIT]
Wait no, I got it. YOUNG LINK SHIELD.


Might as well add Mega Man's buster gun and Rosalina's dress as well.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on April 23, 2014, 03:55:34 AM


I might make a zip of this thing so people can add to this crazy thing.
I can't even.... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY EVEN!!!?!?

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on April 23, 2014, 05:08:07 PM
Might as well add Mega Man's buster gun and Rosalina's dress as well.
Drats, I was going to have the Mega Buster be a surprise. /:
The dress would kinda drown out the Greninja part, though.


Little Mac shorts.

Mega Zard Y... editing the model on the Vault to be more accurate, and more cleaned up.

xX_TheTerror_Xx's is good, but the model and rig needed some work.

I've re-made the wings, tail, hands, and arm blade things.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 23, 2014, 06:55:42 PM #13933 Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 07:01:12 PM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 23, 2014, 05:52:30 PM
Drats, I was going to have the Mega Buster be a surprise.
The dress would kinda drown out the Greninja part, though.
megabuster over the bow is beautiful.
as for shield... if it isnt too much, lloyd irving's beast creature thing.
Quote from: Nαno on April 23, 2014, 06:46:08 PM
Mega Zard Y... editing the model on the Vault to be more accurate, and more cleaned up.

xX_TheTerror_Xx's is good, but the model and rig needed some work.

I've re-made the wings, tail, hands, and arm blade things.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

its... its beautiful

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Nαno on April 23, 2014, 06:46:08 PM
Mega Zard Y... editing the model on the Vault to be more accurate, and more cleaned up.

xX_TheTerror_Xx's is good, but the model and rig needed some work.

I've re-made the wings, tail, hands, and arm blade things.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is awesome.
Though I do think the bottom edges of the wings could be a bit more defined into sharper V shapes (three Vs per wing, with the one farthest from the body actually being pretty close to the middle of the wing). They aren't as obvious and numerous as X, but they're there:

The official art doesn't have the edges quite as jagged and shredded, either.



Quote from: TurboChaos on April 23, 2014, 05:55:44 PM
Little Mac shorts.
I AGREE.



Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 23, 2014, 06:55:42 PM
megabuster over the bow is beautiful.
as for shield... if it isnt too much, lloyd irving's beast creature thing.
I wouldn't really say the Beast move defines Lloyd, since Presea and Farah and Celsius can do that too, but I honestly think his gloves would work better than Shadows. Shadow already has the head and feet of the model. (And his hands aren't actually textured...)