WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 26, 2014, 06:45:50 AM
Why is everybody acting like it's a joke? I'm rigging this thing. For reals.

I've pretty much added everything I'm going to add. But this is totally happening. I am invading the vault with everything the vault has all at once.




On a side note, I'm also doing this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pit has really short arms for some reason. That, or these models just have really long arms.
needs Megaman & Vegeta parts
so add a scouter xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 26, 2014, 06:45:50 AM
Why is everybody acting like it's a joke? I'm rigging this thing. For reals.

I've pretty much added everything I'm going to add. But this is totally happening. I am invading the vault with everything the vault has all at once.




On a side note, I'm also doing this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Add Miku's ponytails :v

Also, I'm curious to see how you got covered for the others two fairies from that Sylph summon :D
(I don't remember the name for that one, I think it was "Yutis" or something like that, correct me if I'm wrong)

@ Kage Ryu: I agree with mariodk's requested additions, but more importantly I think it needs Mewtwo represented some how. Some of the different options would be replacing the unfamiliar hand, adding a tail, adding his horns or adding his neck link thingy.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 26, 2014, 06:45:50 AM
Why is everybody acting like it's a joke? I'm rigging this thing. For reals.

I've pretty much added everything I'm going to add. But this is totally happening. I am invading the vault with everything the vault has all at once.




On a side note, I'm also doing this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pit has really short arms for some reason. That, or these models just have really long arms.
this will blow my wii
Pretending that we live doesn't make us alive.
Pretending that we see doesn't give us the sight.

Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 26, 2014, 06:45:50 AM
Why is everybody acting like it's a joke? I'm rigging this thing. For reals.

I've pretty much added everything I'm going to add. But this is totally happening. I am invading the vault with everything the vault has all at once.



On a side note, I'm also doing this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I can't believe no one has said this yet. Zero was the top guy right after Mewtwo. This needs a Zero representation.


@Tormod: Look slightly right of Goku's gi, the little blue shape is Mewtwo's tail. Why is it blue? No idea.


I'll import this :



Thanks to K7fei for have ripped the model for me.

Wait....did he really rip that from the 3DS game?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

OoT 3DS Link? Hoooooly hell, I'm definitely looking forward to that!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So, this is happening.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 26, 2014, 06:51:43 AMgloves of a character who i dont think i know;
Quote from: Tormod on April 26, 2014, 08:01:07 AMreplacing the unfamiliar hand
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on April 26, 2014, 12:41:55 PM I can't believe no one has said this yet. Zero was the top guy right after Mewtwo. This needs a Zero representation.
I am so disappointed in everyone's perceptual skills. I even named the layers for everything I added.



Quote from: LJSTAR on April 26, 2014, 07:31:21 AM
Add Miku's ponytails :v

Also, I'm curious to see how you got covered for the others two fairies from that Sylph summon :D
(I don't remember the name for that one, I think it was "Yutis" or something like that, correct me if I'm wrong)
Good point about Miku, but I just thought of a much better idea than her ponytails.


And yes, that is Yutis. (:
There's a bit more info in my thread, but my model thread is the equivalent of the dark, shadowy place in The Lion King. (Granted I'm rarely there myself, but still.)




Quote from: KTH on April 26, 2014, 01:24:40 PM
I'll import this :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks to K7fei for have ripped the model for me.

Nice.


Going to release this today or tomorrow


[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

April 26, 2014, 05:40:16 PM #13976 Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 06:39:47 PM by Sir Kirby the 4th
Quote from: Mansta8 on April 26, 2014, 03:07:45 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So, this is happening.
I JUST GOT AN IDEA!!!!
R.O.B.: the hero of time!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh my god, I have 100 000 downloads! I have to celebrate it importing the best anime character from this 2014
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The Metal Plumber that I envisioned. Textures will change.