WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KTH on April 26, 2014, 01:24:40 PM
I'll import this :

[spoiler]

Thanks to K7fei for have ripped the model for me.
Sexyness... 3DS models importable... Awesome!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Do you have access to other 3DS models, such as Sheik, Zelda, or Boss Ganondorf?

Your buns are mine!

Looks like Dr. Robotnik roboticized Mario



Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on April 27, 2014, 12:39:46 AM
Looks like Dr. Robotnik roboticized Mario


It looks like badass. Because that now makes sense.

Quote from: KTH on April 26, 2014, 11:51:39 PM
Another preview :


Were the other tunic textures included or were they handled the same way they were in the original and all used the green tunic texture? I'd like to see recolors incase that didn't make sense. I'd love to see OoT 3D Child Link over Toon Link/Young Link ports with fixed legs if you have access to that model.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Space Dandy, is a dandy guy in space

this is the refference image I used all this time
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

is my model legit enough?

Quote from: Reimu Hakurei on April 27, 2014, 03:10:21 AM
Space Dandy, is a dandy guy in space

this is the refference image I used all this time
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

is my model legit enough?
To give you some constructive criticism, i found some minor things, and i'm not trying to be mean:
He could be a bit more thing
his jacket pockets are the wrong color
His feet aren't long or flat enough
Thats all i think need to be changed, Great work. How long did that take you?

hm? I think his feet is pretty big but I can reduce them a bit yes; and yes, I noticed the jacket doesnt even seem to have pockets lol
it took me some hours btw, have to do my best

Quote from: Reimu Hakurei on April 27, 2014, 06:32:47 AM
hm? I think his feet is pretty big but I can reduce them a bit yes; and yes, I noticed the jacket doesnt even seem to have pockets lol
it took me some hours btw, have to do my best
And you are, that looks amazing!

Alright, just need to make the recolors/retextures and then update the one-slot motion file for the added custom hands (Wario sign, pointing, flipping the bird, etc) and Luigi here will be up and ready to go. :af2:


Yep this is helping me get back in the mood to work on GoldenMushroom and make videos. :af:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Leaving this here for the night.




Charizard Z? ^-^
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nαno on April 28, 2014, 02:38:43 AM
I dont understand.
Pretty sure it's 'Zard X, just with the wrong skin color. Probably not, though.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE