WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's Charizard after too much Superspicy Curry, and now his flames are a washed-out grey and his eyes are dead as ash.


Maybe a fusion? Or a 1/2-way thing?...

chazrizard mega evos are already done if anyone wants to do mega evos they can start working on venusaur and blastoise xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Or maybe something completely different.
Like Scizor or something.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Nαno on April 28, 2014, 02:38:43 AM
I dont understand.

Mega Charizard X, being my favorite of the two, in a 3DS style as it's the PokePark Wii model. More of a self project rather than big news really, but if anyone was interested.

@Carnage: Terror already released Blastoise along with Charizard Y.

@Kagerou Imaizumi:  Iwwi has already done that..


Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on April 28, 2014, 09:41:08 AM
Or maybe something completely different.
Like Scizor or something.
there is already mega scizor aswhell too xD same for lucario and blaziken :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



whats left: turn gloves to Hands and make for SMBZ moveset v3.6 with a Big kunai over Hammer and
Make whats over Fire/Cape for SMBZ moveset
and the reason for why it needs shippuden colors instead of pre shippuden:
Fire: Sage mode
Cape: Tailed aura(3x Tails)
tailed aura cuz it got tails like raccon powerup tail
and i will not use naruto´s aura model i will use my own where the tails and Ears look like from  raccon powerup but as aura like naruto´s so kinda it is like a Demon Raccon/tanooki thing Mario got instead of a Demon fox
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Maruto.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


WE NEED MOAR FYOOSHUNS!

April 28, 2014, 07:17:30 PM #14004 Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 04:36:18 PM by Dan from Onett
Quote from: KTH on April 26, 2014, 11:51:39 PM
Another preview :



Is that his in-game model, or his "trophy model" that appears when choosing between normal and Master Quest when you finish the game?
IIRC his "Trophy" model was better, and had more poly count.

Quote from: Carnage on April 28, 2014, 10:19:13 AM
there is already mega scizor aswhell too xD same for lucario and blaziken :P
Ah, but not a Mega Gardevoir. Which would be an amazing model.



I had some free time, so my Warriors' inspired Link now has a sword.

yay.

Lots of Link lately. I am happy with this.  :srs:


April 29, 2014, 12:39:45 AM #14007 Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 12:54:02 AM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: Beyond on April 29, 2014, 12:35:35 AM


I had some free time, so my Warriors' inspired Link now has a sword.

yay.

Lots of Link lately. I am happy with this.  :srs:


Dat detail. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

April 29, 2014, 12:52:31 AM #14008 Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 12:56:54 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Just gonna leave this here, though I wouldn't be surprised if no one even acknowledges it. Sorry if that came off rude, I've had a bad day. :P

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

@ Beyond: That looks great, I am very much looking forward to it. You said warriors inspired, does that mean he won't be exactly the same as hyrule warriors Link?
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread