WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Anivernage on May 02, 2014, 12:16:36 AM
I dont have a wii atm so ill show a BB preview <.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Finally someone made a decent Camo Snake :o

it'd be a shame for wario's mouth not to open...
you can take a a look at KTH's wario, he has a rigged mouth.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 06, 2014, 06:05:40 AM
it'd be a shame for wario's mouth not to open...
you can take a a look at KTH's wario, he has a rigged mouth.
Yah, that's why I'm making two, I like how it feels a bit SM64-ish with him not opening his mouth, but then again it does look weird in the animations where Wario opens his mouth really wide, like his bite attack.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

May 06, 2014, 09:55:10 PM #14073 Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 09:56:17 PM by xX_TheTerror_Xx
I made a custom Finn model, but Im not to sure who to rig him to..... Any suggestions.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: May 06, 2014, 09:56:16 PM

I made a custom Finn model, but Im not to sure who to rig him to..... Any suggestions.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 06, 2014, 10:46:40 PM #14074 Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 11:02:35 PM by Mansta8
Quote from: xX_TheTerror_Xx on May 06, 2014, 09:55:10 PM
I made a custom Finn model, but Im not to sure who to rig him to..... Any suggestions.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Link or Ike if you make a sword, if you don't make one you could put him over CF or Snake.


just put him on rob, see how he turns out

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Happy now? :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Oh gawd, that made me chuckle harder than expected.


A little something I'm working on, this particular version of her has been infrequently used for mods ;D



The original pose was all contorted and weird, so, I deleted half of it, mirrored it and t-posed it for rigging, heh heh heh :P

Quote from: the_randomizer on May 07, 2014, 07:50:44 AM
A little something I'm working on, this particular version of her has been infrequently used for mods ;D



The original pose was all contorted and weird, so, I deleted half of it, mirrored it and t-posed it for rigging, heh heh heh :P
Seems that Krystal is your favorite waifu character for Brawl Modding xD
This model of her looks awesome! Is that the Starfox Command model?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I'd enjoy Finn over link.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 07, 2014, 12:14:29 PM
I'd enjoy Finn over link.

seconded.

didn't he have some weird fire sword or something?

as far as i know, finn has swords made of everything: grass, fire, and the not-so-often seen normal sword. idk, that show's just not as good as old cartoon network. still, i will probably download this to please my little cousins who love adventure time.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524