WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Calypso on May 08, 2014, 09:20:19 PM
That comparison is so... I loved the last Mokou but this new on is just wow. Your amazing Kyouma. :happy:
thank you very much, yes even I feel myself that I need to revamp some old rigs
Quote from: Naoto-san on May 08, 2014, 10:01:55 PM
Very nice work Kyouma. She looks great. Also, considering her hair is so long, I'm a little surprised you didn't set it to Ike's cape bones so it would move.
Ive tried that before, but I always get bad luck rigging hair on capes

try using his bandanna thingies instead, just rig the hair to one of the two thingies... xD

Oh yeah, kinda forgot he had that for some reason. That would probably work better seeing that it's much closer to where her hair actually is.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Or rename the bandanna bones to the names of the cape bones and reposition them before rigging. (:
(And also rename the corresponding cape bones to avoid duplicate names.)


I ripped some Kirby hats from RTD if anyone wants one just PM me, I'm using this one for Ninja purposes.

Quote from: xX_TheTerror_Xx on May 06, 2014, 09:55:10 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: May 06, 2014, 09:56:16 PM

I made a custom Finn model, but Im not to sure who to rig him to..... Any suggestions.
Ike  :srs:


May 09, 2014, 01:27:47 AM #14121 Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 01:29:15 AM by Tormod
Its been a while since I've worked on these guys. A link to the past and A link between worlds Links.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The modeled eyebrows will still have all of the eyebrow expressions.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on May 09, 2014, 01:27:47 AM
Its been a while since I've worked on these guys. A link to the past and A link between worlds Links.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The modeled eyebrows will still have all of the eyebrow expressions.

i would change the mouth texture
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

In-game shot.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: GBC on May 09, 2014, 01:31:51 AM
i would change the mouth texture
I plan to change the standard mouth texture, but not all of them. The albw version is more just here because I had the bracelet and shield already. It won't be an exact replica of his 3ds model, just sorta based off of it.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

May 09, 2014, 04:11:12 AM #14125 Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 04:12:06 AM by Riddler
Dibs on featuring it, Tormod. Do you plan to do Blue/Red mail, Red/Mirror shields, or tempered/golden sword? Peeeerhaps some item replacements?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:happy:



Quote from: Riddler on May 09, 2014, 04:11:12 AM
Dibs on featuring it, Tormod. Do you plan to do Blue/Red mail, Red/Mirror shields, or tempered/golden sword? Peeeerhaps some item replacements?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:happy:


Definitely the red and blue mail and master swords. I originally decided against making the other alttp shields but maybe I will after all.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

I actually textured a Red Mail and Blue Mail outfit for Toon Link once, where the mail was actually chain mail instead of...cloth. Never released it, though.



Quote from: Mansta8 on May 09, 2014, 12:14:31 AM
I ripped some Kirby hats from RTD if anyone wants one just PM me, I'm using this one for Ninja purposes.

All of my yes to this Kirby hat.


Quote from: TurboChaos on May 09, 2014, 01:40:39 AM
In-game shot.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That mustache. Looks nice.



what could this be?

edit: [censored] wrong image
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]