WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tormod on May 09, 2014, 05:20:22 AM
Definitely the red and blue mail and master swords. I originally decided against making the other alttp shields but maybe I will after all.
You should totally make it a three pack. Green, shield, master sword
Blue, red shield, tempered sword
Red, mirror shield, golden sword

Maybe even the two sets of gauntlets on blue and red


Quote from: Tormod on May 09, 2014, 01:27:47 AM
Its been a while since I've worked on these guys. A link to the past and A link between worlds Links.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The modeled eyebrows will still have all of the eyebrow expressions.
I din't know wether to be exited, or scarred.

Quote from: Pik on May 09, 2014, 03:06:06 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


what could this be?

edit: [censored] wrong image
Wait, is it Roy or the fact that it's New Pork City?

That Roy model really needs its sheath.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

May 09, 2014, 08:56:55 PM #14134 Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 08:58:51 PM by Pik
QuoteThat Roy model really needs its sheath.
Hmm, well it caused a lot of clipping on the cape so it wasn't included. Also, he only had it in his trophy and victory animations in Melee-- I even had a new sheath made, but removed it in the end. I think filesize was an issue, too.

QuoteWait, is it Roy or the fact that it's New Pork City?
it was the wrong image, lol. I decided not to change it though to keep this new thing under wraps. Come to think of it... Deleting the post would've been better
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on May 09, 2014, 08:56:55 PM
Hmm, well it caused a lot of clipping on the cape so it wasn't included. Also, he only had it in his trophy and victory animations in Melee-- I even had a new sheath made, but removed it in the end. I think filesize was an issue, too.
it was the wrong image, lol. I decided not to change it though to keep this new thing under wraps. Come to think of it... Deleting the post would've been better
But now we're all curious! I think there is a free pass for most cape clipping unless it is clipping more often than not. But if there are file size issues anyways then I would agree to leave it out.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Because I was bored and a bunch of stuff for ninja Ness broke, I'm going to add the kunai over the needles later.

A Sheik hat? I approve.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Panty + Gunslinger samus psa = unique experience

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on May 10, 2014, 01:24:26 PM


Need I say more?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

jack... MOTHER[censored]ING JACK!

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Mansta8 on May 10, 2014, 02:21:26 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Woah, this is pretty nice. I was always horrible with Ninja Kirby. Is this a Sheik hat?


Quote from: Pik on May 09, 2014, 08:56:55 PM
Hmm, well it caused a lot of clipping on the cape so it wasn't included. Also, he only had it in his trophy and victory animations in Melee-- I even had a new sheath made, but removed it in the end. I think filesize was an issue, too.

Would it be possible to put PM Roys' head and legs on the Melee model to make it so that he has his sheath still?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm pretty sure you can just put the Melee sheath on the PM model.
Quote from: Haseyo on May 10, 2014, 07:57:26 PM
Woah, this is pretty nice. I was always horrible with Ninja Kirby. Is this a Sheik hat?
Thanks, yeah it's a Sheik hat.