WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

well, I think it came along pretty good

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now, time for some exhibitionist mode lal

May 12, 2014, 03:32:18 PM #14161 Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 03:33:13 PM by Mariodk
new Model for SMBZ mario moveset only unless someone else porting this model to Vbrawl mario boneset cuz i know i dont do it:
over Normal mario/hammer:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Over Cape mode:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Over Fire mode:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


this mario will get a SSB4 like Dmgface so the 3x eyes can be possible for the moveset

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 12, 2014, 03:32:18 PM
new Model for SMBZ mario moveset only unless someone else porting this model to Vbrawl mario boneset cuz i know i dont do it:
over Normal mario/hammer:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Over Cape mode:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Over Fire mode:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


this mario will get a SSB4 like Dmgface so the 3x eyes can be possible for the moveset


Maruto?

Quote from: Kyouma Satsuki on May 12, 2014, 02:36:41 AM
well, I think it came along pretty good
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now, time for some exhibitionist mode lal
Lawl! Finally! Satsuki will come! She looks great! But is it me, or her eyebrows are a bit thinner than what they should be?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Made a new model for this since my original was really low quality.


Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 12, 2014, 06:48:45 PM
I did a thing.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How can hair alone make something so much sexier

Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 12, 2014, 06:48:45 PM
I did a thing.
[spoiler]
Quote from: Rufure on May 12, 2014, 07:54:09 PM
How can hair alone make something so much sexier
^This!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 12, 2014, 06:48:45 PM
I did a thing.



This is going straight over OoT Link when it's out. It looks great!

Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 12, 2014, 05:14:36 PM
Lawl! Finally! Satsuki will come! She looks great! But is it me, or her eyebrows are a bit thinner than what they should be?
trust me, they were thinnier before
Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 12, 2014, 06:48:45 PM
I did a thing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I swear, this is the first time I get hyped for a link preview posted on this thread

Quote from: Kyouma Satsuki on May 12, 2014, 10:15:37 PM
trust me, they were thinnier before
Seriously?! Lol...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 12, 2014, 06:48:45 PM
I did a thing.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Are you going to add a cape? And/or make the shield invisible?

Your buns are mine!

Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 12, 2014, 06:48:45 PM
I did a thing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm gonna make a PSA for this. I don't even know what to base it off, but man I really want to.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The link looks great, and am I the only one who played scribblenauts here? The model looks pretty good, who will he be over?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 12, 2014, 11:13:48 PM
The link looks great, and am I the only one who played scribblenauts here? The model looks pretty good, who will he be over?
Toon Link because pencil sword.