WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Jibril Akeno on May 15, 2014, 04:46:37 PM
But... Wow... That dress animation is great! I think the rest still needs some polishing, but the dress animation is good!
I actually tried to animate her bust and stuff to make it look more alive; but indeed, I think it rather looks like shes having convulsions lol
Quote from: Calypso on May 15, 2014, 08:51:16 PM
I completely agree with Akeno that animation is so COOL. :happy: I love how your trying out animating/PSAing with her Kyouma. I can't wait to see more animations for Iku, she's looking great.
Than you very much hehe
even though its my first attempt to a PSA; dont expect it to be as good as something DAO would do, but Im trying to do my best (yes, I also showed it to him and he said its good which is a relief to me)

If you want I can help you out with some animations Kyouma. I can try fixing that one up for you as a starter. The dress looks really well done though so I wont really touch that.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Angelglory on May 15, 2014, 07:40:48 PM
What's Classic Ganon without a trident?


This canon is looking awesome, where exactly did this model come from? I cant really tell of it was made from brawl parts or not. It looks so good.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

May 15, 2014, 10:09:24 PM #14253 Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 10:11:25 PM by Naoto-san
It's all brawl parts, minus the Trident Weapon and his Tunic/Skirt thingy. Actually, the blades of the Trident look like the Executioners Blade he holds.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kyouma on May 15, 2014, 09:33:05 PM
I actually tried to animate her bust and stuff to make it look more alive; but indeed, I think it rather looks like shes having convulsions lolThan you very much hehe
even though its my first attempt to a PSA; dont expect it to be as good as something DAO would do, but Im trying to do my best (yes, I also showed it to him and he said its good which is a relief to me)
Owell, that's hard to animate, I agree. That's why I like small characters... It's easier... At least, to me :v
Oh, and if you need help on the PSA, you know where you can knock ;)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Naoto-san on May 15, 2014, 10:09:24 PM
It's all brawl parts, minus the Trident Weapon and his Tunic/Skirt thingy. Actually, the blades of the Trident look like the Executioners Blade he holds.
Yep, all from Brawl parts.

Which include:
Beast Ganon, G-Dorf's Armor, G-Dorf's sword, Palutena's Staff, Black Knight's armor/skirt thing

I'm honestly surprised how well this has turned out so far.

I know, he looks great! You did a great job on him.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The Starite looks fine in game.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But the Ray Gun doesn't. For some reason the textures messed up.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Did you use the newest brawlbox? It tends to bug textures out with its default materials. That and palette problems are the common reasons of bugged out textures.

On an unrelated note:
@jibril Akeno: Is the "Jibril" username related to a certain comedian going to a certain country?

The textures are all 8x8 CMPR textures and tried using an older and that just made it worse.


Quote from: TurboChaos on May 16, 2014, 12:30:06 AM
The textures are all 8x8 CMPR textures and tried using an older and that just made it worse.
Try making the textures 32x32.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Never mind I don't know how but I fixed it.


Also speaking of weird check out TLink's trigger finger it fits perfectly.

No!

You must use v0.68d or earlier versions to import it.


Not specifically. .71 Brawlbox's only importing problem is that its Shader0 is messed up.

Literally, the only thing you need to do to fix it is set Shader0's TextureRef0 to True. And then it works.