WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Naoto-san on May 15, 2014, 10:09:24 PM
It's all brawl parts, minus the Trident Weapon and his Tunic/Skirt thingy. Actually, the blades of the Trident look like the Executioners Blade he holds.
Quote from: Jibril Akeno on May 15, 2014, 10:31:21 PM
Owell, that's hard to animate, I agree. That's why I like small characters... It's easier... At least, to me :v
Oh, and if you need help on the PSA, you know where you can knock ;)
Thank you guys, I sure will ask if I get troubles with this; the PSA has been going pretty well, I havent had any crashes or translation glitches even though I am using a Zelda model over Pikachu with some custom bones

In other news (I know the PSA related stuff should go to the WIP PSA workshop lal)
Now my Goku is a regular Super Saiyan!

and of course its super saiyan form is SSJ3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know Nebulon once used MarioDK's goku's transformations over mine, but the shaders looked weird
its ironic how I complained about that goku having nulled shaders when most of my old imports has nulled shaders too; life sure spins around

Quote from: Kyouma on May 16, 2014, 06:12:05 AM
Thank you guys, I sure will ask if I get troubles with this; the PSA has been going pretty well, I havent had any crashes or translation glitches even though I am using a Zelda model over Pikachu with some custom bones

In other news (I know the PSA related stuff should go to the WIP PSA workshop lal)
Now my Goku is a regular Super Saiyan!

and of course its super saiyan form is SSJ3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know Nebulon once used MarioDK's goku's transformations over mine, but the shaders looked weird
its ironic how I complained about that goku having nulled shaders when most of my old imports has nulled shaders too; life sure spins around
shaders looks epic but not for anime like textures then you should used cell shader with black outline
you should use a other kind of texture instead

after all we modding brawl so go for that texture style (like as Minecraft modding dont go round things since its the style of the game)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Kyouma on May 16, 2014, 06:12:05 AM
Thank you guys, I sure will ask if I get troubles with this; the PSA has been going pretty well, I havent had any crashes or translation glitches even though I am using a Zelda model over Pikachu with some custom bones
No problem man, Just hit me up any time.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on May 16, 2014, 06:46:10 AM
shaders looks epic but not for anime like textures then you should used cell shader with black outline
you should use a other kind of texture instead

after all we modding brawl so go for that texture style (like as Minecraft modding dont go round things since its the style of the game)
I keep wondering where does this model come from, because its a pain to retexture lol

Something else I keep wondering is why did I do this lol

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Rig is done now to wait for Dr. to UV map.

He needs his smirk. His eyes and mouth may also be spaced too much.


Give him a Brawl-styled texture and expressions, and you have my download.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 16, 2014, 11:17:51 PM
Give him a Brawl-styled texture and expressions, and you have my download.
^
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Guess who this belongs too. ;)

Trying to be productive after doing nothing for a week. -_-
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 17, 2014, 02:25:20 AM
Guess who this belongs too. ;)

Shadow
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

New jet pack for Diddy?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 17, 2014, 02:36:31 AM
New jet pack for Diddy?
I ripped a little more than that. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I really wonder if you'll rip both K. Rools from 64 as well. XD

Seriously though, Diddy 64 = win!

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 17, 2014, 02:56:32 AM
I really wonder if you'll rip both K. Rools from 64 as well. XD

Seriously though, Diddy 64 = win!
I might have to cheat a little and wait for some on the Model's Resource to get him because 1964 likes to freeze on me when trying to rip from DK64, took a couple of tries to get Donkey and Diddy, yah I've had Diddy since back when I was importing Donkey, just didn't get around to importing him...like so many other characters......
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 17, 2014, 02:54:04 AM
I ripped a little more than that. ;)

You should get his guitar and incorporate it into a taunt or something.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]