WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nice work, Kaze. It's looking really nice.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 20, 2014, 05:18:45 PM #14341 Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 05:45:16 PM by KAZECoyote
Did a thing


Hd with correct cape
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Very nicely done!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

thanks tidus. still in on the psa correct?

Airman in game

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 20, 2014, 06:00:29 PM
thanks tidus. still in on the psa correct?

I never got the list, buddy :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 20, 2014, 09:18:24 PM #14346 Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 09:51:26 PM by russmarrs2
Quote from: Alses on May 20, 2014, 12:57:58 PM
Edit2:
Also also: Yes, that is the light beam
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That looks awesome ;D
Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 20, 2014, 05:18:45 PM
Did a thing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hd with correct cape
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's so cool!

Post Merge: May 20, 2014, 09:44:48 PM

Thank God, I am just about finished with my Skullkid.

May 21, 2014, 12:00:26 AM #14347 Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 12:03:05 AM by Naoto-san
Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 20, 2014, 05:18:45 PM
Did a thing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hd with correct cape
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Holy [censored] man! Chrome looks [censored]ing amazing! Very nicely done. I seriously can't wait for him to be finished, so I can use him with his PSA.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It was bound to happen someday.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nαno on May 21, 2014, 01:28:57 AMIt was bound to happen someday.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That was quick. >.>
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Nαno on May 21, 2014, 01:28:57 AM
It was bound to happen someday.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

nano y u do dis 2 us
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 21, 2014, 02:27:04 AM #14351 Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 02:28:25 AM by SatoshiKura
Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 20, 2014, 05:18:45 PM
Did a thing


Hd with correct cape
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Can I say he looks AMAZING? I can't wait for him to get released!
I need to hurry up with Robin if Chrom's nearing completion! I've been having quite a bit of trouble with the coat tail's rigging... I'll have to see what all I can do, though.

Quote from: Nαno on May 21, 2014, 01:28:57 AM
It was bound to happen someday.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Beat me to the punch yet again, eh? Well, I was not very impressed with the current ones, but I believe that a proper MK8 Metal Mario has yet to be done. Good job man!


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on May 21, 2014, 02:32:50 AM
Beat me to the punch yet again, eh? Well, I was not very impressed with the current ones, but I believe that a proper MK8 Metal Mario has yet to be done. Good job man!
I thought mine was pretty good, had the normalized metal texture and still the Brawl Mario textures. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Nαno on May 21, 2014, 01:28:57 AM
It was bound to happen someday.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Personally think the specular map needs to be a bit more toward a twinge of the texture's color, but it looks awesome. o.o

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302