WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Spex130 on June 05, 2014, 11:52:54 PM
Everyone remember that Custom Robo trophy?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yeah.

Bell:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Bit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dikey:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Permil:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The trophy itself is actually mostly colored using Materials instead of textures, so I've been reading the colors out of the materials directly and turning them directly into 8x8 textures.

Barring a few textures, these 4 are done. After that, there are 2 more, Lux and Pico. They aren't TPosed yet though.

Nice job mate ! I love that serie!
お前はもう死んでいる。

Wario is the easiest to rig because his mouth is rigged like Bowser's is, so it was a piece of cake. ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes I'm also going to do Classic Wario and Wario Man. May or may not get them done today, but I hope y'all are liking this so far. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Wario actually looks really cool with that.

Now if only there was some way to do tug-a-war in Brawl. (video idea added to long list of animations I want to make :srs:)


Because Yoshi's eyelids are normally rigged, he doesn't blink, however I did add that tear-ish texture over the koopaEyeLid.03 to look like Yoshi's crying when hurt. It works and fits. lol It was tricky rigging his mouth but it still looks pretty good in animations.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

You could easily make textures that make it seem like he blinks. Why not?

June 06, 2014, 05:55:14 AM #14675 Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 06:38:19 AM by Kyouma
for those who still likes 3D: A tribute to Dao
A new Marisa import over Peach for his Marisa PSA over Ness

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 06, 2014, 01:24:16 AM
Wario is the easiest to rig because his mouth is rigged like Bowser's is, so it was a piece of cake. ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes I'm also going to do Classic Wario and Wario Man. May or may not get them done today, but I hope y'all are liking this so far. ;D
will you do classic wario too?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on June 06, 2014, 07:08:59 AM
will you do classic wario too?

"Yes I'm also going to do Classic Wario"

He stated that in the same post you quoted, or am I being trolled?


June 06, 2014, 03:11:58 PM #14678 Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 03:13:08 PM by AdfroMan
Anyone ever play Overlord?

Having trouble with the waist armour, how should it be rigged?

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 06, 2014, 10:15:47 AM
"Yes I'm also going to do Classic Wario"

He stated that in the same post you quoted, or am I being trolled?
lol sorry i did not even see i mainly saw the images XD(sometimes im too lazy to read)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

June 06, 2014, 04:07:29 PM #14680 Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 04:24:17 PM by russmarrs2
Get over here!

Thank God, Scorpion is looking pretty good so far.

please tell me its on captain falcon

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Planning to do him on Link and Captain Falcon.

excellent. and by link im guessing you mean the scorpion psa? or just link?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

June 06, 2014, 04:42:40 PM #14684 Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 05:21:47 PM by russmarrs2
Yeah, I don't think CaliKing's Scorpion PSA has any special bones for Scorpion, so putting him over Link would work for just playing Link and for the Scorpion PSA.

Post Merge: June 06, 2014, 05:21:47 PM

Also, I made this 3d model of Belome some time ago and I was thinking that I should probably finish him now, lol.

I'm thinking that he would go good over Wario (he would go good over Kirby, but Kirby is too small for Belome).