WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Flygon on June 20, 2014, 01:50:14 AM
I would apologize for the terrible rigs but I'm a bad hacker after all. I swear the next ones will be higher poly.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Flygon on June 20, 2014, 01:50:14 AM
I would apologize for the terrible rigs but I'm a bad hacker after all. I swear the next ones will be higher poly.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You're your own worst critic, as they say.
I've always held a personal distaste for Homestuck, but I have to admit that these imports look great.

I'm in the neutral zone. I've never read any of it, but I have no reason so far to hate Homestruck fans.

Other than that, they look fantastic. Keep it up, Flygon.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segaman on June 20, 2014, 04:57:10 AM
I'm in the neutral zone. I've never read any of it, but I have no reason so far to hate Homestruck fans.

Other than that, they look fantastic. Keep it up, Flygon.
Same here, have no reason to hate these characters or fans, but love how well Flygon imported them.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I still want a Nepeta hack. 6( ; w;)9

She was my fave troll.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Flygon on June 20, 2014, 01:50:14 AM
I would apologize for the terrible rigs but I'm a bad hacker after all. I swear the next ones will be higher poly.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Everyone's right Flygon your really good, please don't yourself down like that. Be positive about yourself ok.

Thanks everyone :'3 I just happen to be unpleased with my results. The previews were taken in a specific angle so the rigs look pretty, the models are unconveniently low poly so they have a lot of deformation during a lot of animations, specifically necks and shoulders, but the next four (which includes nepeta) will be higher poly.

And yeah, I used to hate homestuck so bad, but then I read it. Don't do it.[/offtopic]
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on June 20, 2014, 12:05:55 PM
Thanks everyone :'3 I just happen to be unpleased with my results. The previews were taken in a specific angle so the rigs look pretty, the models are unconveniently low poly so they have a lot of deformation during a lot of animations, specifically necks and shoulders, but the next four (which includes nepeta) will be higher poly.

And yeah, I used to hate homestuck so bad, but then I read it. Don't do it.[/offtopic]

I would say that lower poly is good because higher poly models might lag with many models or in detailed stages. However if the animation makes it look bad they could be smoothed a little.

That final line made me lol tho :D
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



(I couldn't get the spoilers working) sunshine.

Uh, amazin
Quote from: zeldadove on June 20, 2014, 06:54:44 PM

(I couldn't get the spoilers working) sunshine.
OMG This ia amazing...Do you mind of Doing a Rosaina's one? If yes, it would be cool if I could texture it

I can try, but pm me next time

Quote from: zeldadove on June 20, 2014, 07:27:57 PM
I can try, but pm me next time
]]ah okay. I have lots of Sunshine iDEAS ;D

Yuuka Kazami confirmed!!


....
as background character



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 21, 2014, 12:10:51 AM #14908 Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 12:37:39 AM by Rogue AkenoS3
Quote from: Kyouma on June 20, 2014, 11:30:38 PM
Yuuka Kazami confirmed!!


....
as background character

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Boob-- I mean, Yuuka in bg? Interesting...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

That stage is so pretty Kyouma, I love how you got so many flowers in there and Yuuka too. :af2: