WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kyouma on June 24, 2014, 06:02:14 AM
This is something Tabuu may enjoy

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This should be in his PSA... Oh, and in my roster too.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


looking great!
so, have you already decided over who you'll rig him?

June 24, 2014, 02:34:15 PM #14988 Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 02:35:35 PM by TurboChaos
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on June 24, 2014, 02:31:46 PM
looking great!
so, have you already decided over who you'll rig him?
There going over Ice Climbers, though I still don't know what to do for the hammer.

Edit: Also, can anyone show me how to add a black outline to a model?

welp, I have solved it!


Miku is officially finished!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks really good! I like the details you added, like the glow in her eyes and the panel on her arm ;D
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Red Joker AkenoS3 on June 24, 2014, 03:37:31 PM
Looks really good! I like the details you added, like the glow in her eyes and the panel on her arm ;D
thank you, it sure was hard to find out how to solve that panel glitch, I actually used a material from the battlefield stage trees lol
I will release her in the vault in my big pack submision; thats why i havent released anything lately, I want to release many characters in one single big pack; for now I have finished:
-Marisa Kirisame (for peach)
-Beako (for Sonic)
-Pea[censored] (for Falco)
-Hatsune Miku (for Zero Samus)
-Kokuto (for Marth)
and I am planning to add Seto Kaiba with his respective monsters, but I will when I stop being a lazy cow who is afraid of rigging the blue eyes white dragon over charizard
and probably add a new ronald with fixed normals (you can see in that preview that ronald's normals could be fixed)

Quote from: TurboChaos on June 24, 2014, 02:34:15 PM
There going over Ice Climbers, though I still don't know what to do for the hammer.
How about a quarter note?
Quote
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Kyouma on June 24, 2014, 06:02:14 AM
This is something Tabuu may enjoy



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Miku-chan, my love. <33 LOL

Model looks fantastic, where is it from? Can't wait to use it! ;D

OAH IT IS HATSUNE MIKU MG OMG OMG OMG  LOVE HER. CONGRATS :3 :3 :3

Quote from: Kyouma on June 24, 2014, 03:47:10 PM
thank you, it sure was hard to find out how to solve that panel glitch, I actually used a material from the battlefield stage trees lol
I will release her in the vault in my big pack submision; thats why i havent released anything lately, I want to release many characters in one single big pack; for now I have finished:
-Marisa Kirisame (for peach)
-Beako (for Sonic)
-Pea[censored] (for Falco)
-Hatsune Miku (for Zero Samus)
-Kokuto (for Marth)
and I am planning to add Seto Kaiba with his respective monsters, but I will when I stop being a lazy cow who is afraid of rigging the blue eyes white dragon over charizard
and probably add a new ronald with fixed normals (you can see in that preview that ronald's normals could be fixed)
Owell... I only watched Miku, so I didn't really pay attention to Ronald... lol
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Models done. Any volunteers for rigging?

I thought of a great vine whip replacement for my Dialga over Ivysaur mod



if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s