WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 09, 2014, 06:55:37 AM
reducing textures saturation + adding metal effects + rim on clothes gives nice results


Think you can get some more shots Kyouma?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 09, 2014, 06:55:37 AM
reducing textures saturation + adding metal effects + rim on clothes gives nice results

it I DIO! Who call this hack legendary XD this duo is awesome :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

So Sceptile's eye gets brighter whenever he uses Aura Sphere, anybody know how to fix this?

Quote from: russmarrs2 on July 09, 2014, 04:46:05 PM
So Sceptile's eye gets brighter whenever he uses Aura Sphere, anybody know how to fix this?


Are there any objects or materials on top of that part of the model?

Actually Iggy should be over Luigi, his running animation in NSMBU looks very similar to Luigi, and his height compared to the other Koopalings/Koopa Kids is about the same height as Luigi compared to Mario. Also IGN would give that rig a 20/5. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: the_randomizer on July 09, 2014, 05:34:04 PM
Are there any objects or materials on top of that part of the model?
What do you mean by objects or materials?

iggy was hilarious in jojo's bizarre adventure lol! :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on July 09, 2014, 06:48:24 PM
iggy was hilarious in jojo's bizarre adventure lol! :)
You do know they're talking about the Koopaling Iggy that's from the Mario franchise? Try reading previous posts next time. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: russmarrs2 on July 09, 2014, 06:48:03 PM
What do you mean by objects or materials?

Are there any polygons on top of the eyes (extra)? Could also be weird UV maps or normals.

lol my bad :D :P
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

July 09, 2014, 08:29:54 PM #15340 Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 09:33:00 PM by russmarrs2
Quote from: the_randomizer on July 09, 2014, 07:55:26 PM
Are there any polygons on top of the eyes (extra)? Could also be weird UV maps or normals.
Oh, no, there's not any extra polygons.

So... I made this into a stage.

You fight on the top.

oooohhhhh nice work man! :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Ryuko is returning.. edgier than ever..

Quote from: powerofthe17 on July 09, 2014, 11:07:46 PM
oooohhhhh nice work man! :)
Thank you :)
Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 09, 2014, 11:13:30 PM
Ryuko is returning.. edgier than ever..

lol, looks cool.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 09, 2014, 11:13:30 PM
Ryuko is returning.. edgier than ever..

Don't lose your w8 :v
Other than that, I'm happy to see that it looks even better!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.