WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 15, 2014, 10:10:06 PM
Originally for a contest, but was not able to finish in time due to the amount of work I have left to do on this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: russmarrs2 on July 15, 2014, 11:30:44 PM
Nice, heh, reminds me of my Majora Link I made for a video a while ago
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks like a villian you would see in kamen rider kuuga

btw


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Since my thread doesn't get much traffic, I suppose I can poke my head in here to say that I finished that Ganon model I was working on. The pics in the spoilers are of the model tweaked to be rigged over Giga Bowser (His legs are as weird in his base model).

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


First 4 pics are looks at the model, 5th is a better look at the trident and the 6th is the stand-in Giga's shell. Right now he's chilling the request forum somewhere while I work on other models.

So I finished the Peach recolors~
[spoiler]







And what I decided to do to the Parasol is give it gold lining for the original, red, blue, and white, and silver for Daisy and green

Kinda like that.

July 16, 2014, 05:14:46 AM #15409 Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 05:23:50 AM by Calypso

I am loving the first four posts above this one Calypso's. Nice job, guys.
Dammit, Calypso... (just kidding)


...I'm trying to get back into modeling myself, but progress on what I'm currently working on is rather slow because I've had so much overtime lately. Not ready to post a preview of it, though.


Quote from: Calypso on July 16, 2014, 05:14:46 AM
LOVE IT :happy:.
Quote from: Kage Ryu on July 16, 2014, 05:20:09 AM
I am loving the first four posts above this one Calypso's. Nice job, guys.
thanks guys, Ive been working pretty hard with the SDM lately
here is the other parts

Now I just need to re import a new Patchouli and import a Koakuma to add them in the bg and then ill be ready to search out how to make castle siege stages..  :oshi:

btw, this is not mine; but sometimes I feel scared when im surfing at japanese brawl hacks sites
for some reason this reminds me of metal gear
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Metal Gear Wii!!! I'm pretty sure I've seen that somewhere before.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

YOU AINT SEEN PRETTY YET!!

[spoiler]

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

That lighting. All the yes.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Looks good and creepy at the same damn time!

You make that look so easy to do lol ;D

July 17, 2014, 05:02:31 AM #15417 Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 10:15:29 PM by Gamidame_K
hottest import over falco
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: July 17, 2014, 10:14:46 PM

round 2 against the patchouli I wanted to import back in november:



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and yes, I also finished koakuma with patchouli

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 18, 2014, 09:23:08 AM #15418 Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 09:25:15 AM by Mariodk
Models for Goku v2:

adding possible more but needs Brawl styled texture and thats something i can“t do :(
Goku having Rigged/Animated Face so im only needing 1x Face Animation for all of his SSJ forms
and Normal/SSJ1,3,4 in 1 model too a Much more Up to date Model for Goku (might make oneslot version over CF) if i can get good textures
and Here have some HairStyles:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

First, I want to say thank you guys for the comments on Zelda, I do plan to finish her, just that Pit's clothing is causing lighting problems (shadows and light mixed everywhere). However, I wanted to show you guys this.



Zelda W.I.P (outdated, newer one is being edited and re-UV mapped)
[spoiler]


Poor rigging, I wanted to do a cheap and quick rig for showcasing. No one wants to see her back move with her hair bones, now do we?
----

New eyes, I didn't like the dullness and lower quality of her original eyes.