WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 22, 2014, 05:59:38 PM
believe it or not, ivysaur, even being a quadruped, SUCK for other quadrupeds...

legs are all weird and bend in, kinda like the cute anime girls, but since he is pretty fat, it isn't noticeable and it looks good, now do that to a skinny quadruped, and it looks stupid...
Yeah, probably should have thought about that a bit more before posting...
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

I'm really happy with how my Kyoryuger Red is coming out so far ;D

Nice Red Ranger!

AAaannndd I've made a monster.
[spoiler]



Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 23, 2014, 04:07:58 PM
Nice Red Ranger!

AAaannndd I've made a monster.
[spoiler]


Thanks, xD that Dragon Wario is going to be so beautiful.

just a tease of some of the models I've ripped for some of my boys over here


hmu if you want anything from Disney Infinity, and I'll let you know whether or not someone has already called dibs on it.

Spex has dibs on Vanellope, Captain Jack and the Incredibles. Mariodk has dibs on Agent P the mother[censored]ing Playtpus, and I of course have already done Phineas.

I'm looking for someone to rig up Elsa and Anna because they'd be cool, and also Sulley over Bowser would be awesome. And obviously, Sorcerer Mickey over Mario, Ness or Lucas would be amazing. Randall over Yoshi? Idk, I have a lot of ideas.


Violet should be on Zelda.
Dash should be on Falcon, with a size mod. If not, Lucas or Ness.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Why not have Dash over Sonic instead?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ShadowRockShoota on July 23, 2014, 06:02:57 PM
Why not have Dash over Sonic instead?
I believe that's the plan, actually.


Quote from: Boygos on July 23, 2014, 06:14:17 PM
I believe that's the plan, actually.

Probably the most disturbing spin-ball in the world.

Quote from: russmarrs2 on July 23, 2014, 04:49:53 PM
Thanks, xD that Dragon Wario is going to be so beautiful.

Ah, someone else knows this form, thanks!


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 23, 2014, 06:22:35 PM Ah, someone else knows this form, thanks!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can I do Sully over Bowser? That'd be a fun challenge plus help with my Bowser rigging skills.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

wouldn't DK be a better fit though?
seeing the long-ass arms and stuff, i think it'd need less editting than for bowser.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 23, 2014, 07:02:06 PM
wouldn't DK be a better fit though?
seeing the long-ass arms and stuff, i think it'd need less editting than for bowser.
Hmm...idk, the hunched over back, the short legs, claws....I see Bowser's animations fitting better than DK's plus he'd look badass blowing fire...or maybe that's just me. I could always make an alternate bone edit version for the arms to be long.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I saw those Infinity models.

I wish someone would do Davy Jones... XD

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 23, 2014, 06:59:57 PM
Can I do Sully over Bowser? That'd be a fun challenge plus help with my Bowser rigging skills.
I'll send him to you. You can put him on whoever you want