WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

just thought it was empty is all

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: russmarrs2 on July 24, 2014, 11:36:24 PM
Robin

Been waiting a while for this oh YEAAAAHHHHH!*Koolaid guy*
lol
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

so yeah, got a WIP Robin from SatoshiKura yesterday, and boy did it speed up the process, everything that's textured except for the pants are from his model, i did like my coat more, so i kept that, and i may end up making my own belt model, not really sure yet, so yeah, progress:



also, yeah i know his pants are brown/beige... it's skyward sword link's pants, and i haven't touched any texture yet...

btw, i love SS link's pants, they seem to fit wherever i wanna use them :P

July 25, 2014, 11:22:51 AM #15588 Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 11:25:24 AM by SatoshiKura
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 25, 2014, 10:45:22 AM
so yeah, got a WIP Robin from SatoshiKura yesterday, and boy did it speed up the process, everything that's textured except for the pants are from his model, i did like my coat more, so i kept that, and i may end up making my own belt model, not really sure yet, so yeah, progress:



also, yeah i know his pants are brown/beige... it's skyward sword link's pants, and i haven't touched any texture yet...

btw, i love SS link's pants, they seem to fit wherever i wanna use them :P

Looks like he's coming along great! I thought your coat looked so much better than the one I made as well. Also, I'd recommend redoing the belt I had on mine, I didn't have much to go off when I made it, and now that we do, it would look a lot better. And for rigging, that skirt thing can be a MAJOR pain, it clips a lot with the two "layers" of it. Just a heads up on that.

Nice. Will the coat be rigged to the cape, if it's over Marth or Ike?

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 25, 2014, 12:34:16 PM
Nice. Will the coat be rigged to the cape, if it's over Marth or Ike?

haven't really decided what i'm going to do with the rigging, btw, my first ever hair editting, and i'm liking it!



i'm really having a blast modelling this character, i think i'm completely done with his clothes, i also ended up using all the little detail stuff from your model.

here's a full body look:

I love is so far!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 25, 2014, 12:46:30 PMhaven't really decided what i'm going to do with the rigging, btw, my first ever hair editting, and i'm liking it!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i'm really having a blast modelling this character, i think i'm completely done with his clothes, i also ended up using all the little detail stuff from your model.

here's a full body look:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I wonder how many people will like the progress for reasons other than "HURR DURR SMASH 4 HURR DURR!"? :V *cough*powerofthe17*cough*

Everything looks nice so far, jokekid. Though I would work on the hair a bit more (assuming it's not finished).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 25, 2014, 01:41:28 PM
I wonder how many people will like the progress for reasons other than "HURR DURR SMASH 4 HURR DURR!"? :V *cough*powerofthe17*cough*

Everything looks nice so far, jokekid. Though I would work on the hair a bit more (assuming it's not finished).
well, i am obviously making him thanks to smash 4, otherwise i would've never seen him, and even if i had i wouldn't be interested in him since i dont really follow FE, but i just loved the way he looks in smash4, and i don't see anything wrong with it...

anyway, i gotta say i was at first waiting for someone else to do him, since well yeah, as you said HURR DURR SMASH4 HURR DURR!
but since nobody was making him, and i have too much free time in my hands, i thought i'd attempt to model something again.

July 25, 2014, 03:16:26 PM #15594 Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 03:21:18 PM by powerofthe17
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 25, 2014, 12:46:30 PM
haven't really decided what i'm going to do with the rigging, btw, my first ever hair editting, and i'm liking it!



i'm really having a blast modelling this character, i think i'm completely done with his clothes, i also ended up using all the little detail stuff from your model.
here's a full body look:

Nice work! Looking good so far! :D the hair looks like it's coming along very well :D also the head looks like marths head but who's he gonna be over?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

yeah, it's a slightly editted marth head...

i've been thinking of marth and zelda as big candidates...

actually, i've been thinking about rigging him on both, maybe a female version too?

Looks great jjookkeekkiidd! I started on my Robin last night, really all I've done so far is the face, and I am now working some on the hair (the hair is not finished/detailed yet).

Quote from: russmarrs2 on July 25, 2014, 03:32:49 PM
Looks great jjookkeekkiidd! I started on my Robin last night, really all I've done so far is the face, and I am now working some on the hair (the hair is not finished/detailed yet).

Looking good so far russmarrs2. :)
@jjookkeekkiidd Maybe rig both the Male & Female version of Marth & Zelda? Pretty sure there are some people that don't care if the voices don't match. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

well, yeah, i'll make the male and female just as they did in smash4, i'll just swap the heads and call it a day...