WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 25, 2014, 07:40:31 PM
i've tried it myself, but i can't fricking figure the handle out...
you know what you could use...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol!!!!!!! to hilariouse the person from the adams family as a sword lol! I see what you did there
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on July 25, 2014, 08:57:39 PM
lol!!!!!!! to hilariouse the person from the adams family as a sword lol! I see what you did there

... That's the vampire from Nosferatu...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Maybe I'll actually finish this.


July 25, 2014, 09:24:16 PM #15619 Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 09:25:57 PM by Chaos_Knight
P:M Sheik alt confirmed.
Please do. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 25, 2014, 09:24:16 PM
P:M Sheik alt confirmed.
Please do. :srs:

I love her design, so I couldn't resist.

I wouldn't show you if it was an alt :p

Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 25, 2014, 09:09:20 PM
... That's the vampire from Nosferatu...
Oh I see now lol he's was on spongebob too lol!
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

That Sheik makes me want to finish my Hyrule Warriors Zelda... I think I may have to.

sheik looks like she has cheese on her knees xDD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

[spoiler]

Wooh yeah. I'm doing my own version of Striker Peach. So far she has rigged fingers and hair. Gotta rig the mouth, add Mega Strike on FS, make new textures for her, and do blinking eyes. For the mega strike, should I add the wigs to her back, or make it without wings?

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 25, 2014, 10:52:01 PM
[spoiler]

Wooh yeah. I'm doing my own version of Striker Peach. So far she has rigged fingers and hair. Gotta rig the mouth, add Mega Strike on FS, make new textures for her, and do blinking eyes. For the mega strike, should I add the wigs to her back, or make it without wings?

You know what they say, the more the merrier. On a serious note, wings should be an alt or appear for FS.


If I do a wings version, I will make them appear only on the FS.

nice work hime peach looks nice :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Progress on the Levin sword for Robin! I'm building it off of the SSB4/Classic Falchion I made for Shadow Dragon/Smash 3 Marth. The blade's coming up next, then I'll finish off and touch up the hilt. I'm gonna do my own 100% custom model sometime after this as well.

i see kain's blade within that. still amazing nonetheless

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524