WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

so yeah, i've done my best at rigging the coat to the leg bones, to avoid most of the clipping i also had to rig to the knee bones, which i highly dislike from a logical point of view, but i guess it looks better, here's a picture to keep you guys warm until the textures come out of the oven :D



also, there's a surprise in this preview, not hidden, but never shown before.

Nice! Robin looks nice :D ;D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Is it the Tome? But nice Robin!

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 27, 2014, 11:08:43 PM
so yeah, i've done my best at rigging the coat to the leg bones, to avoid most of the clipping i also had to rig to the knee bones, which i highly dislike from a logical point of view, but i guess it looks better
How bad did it clip? Remember that even the official Brawl models had clipping simply due to their animations, if it wasn't too bad then it might be okay to keep the cloak rigged to the leg bones but if it was horrible clipping, like noticeable clipping that happened in like half the animations, then rigged to the knee might be best.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

the mother of all lewd Peach hacks

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You sure are a fan-service machine.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 28, 2014, 02:51:53 AM
How bad did it clip? Remember that even the official Brawl models had clipping simply due to their animations, if it wasn't too bad then it might be okay to keep the cloak rigged to the leg bones but if it was horrible clipping, like noticeable clipping that happened in like half the animations, then rigged to the knee might be best.
any animation where the knees bend they would clip completely through the coat :/

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 27, 2014, 07:41:34 PM
send me the .max you have, I want to give it a try
Try what? It's already working. It could only not be done without bone edits.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 28, 2014, 05:42:04 AM
the mother of all lewd Peach hacks

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Make sure you add an alternate model with rigged breasts (for maximum jiggle physics!). :v Also, don't forget to add a nude version for an instant 1,000+ downloads.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Segtendo on July 28, 2014, 06:13:58 AM
You sure are a fan-service machine.
this will probably make the limit of this
Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 28, 2014, 02:02:25 PM
Make sure you add an alternate model with rigged breasts (for maximum jiggle physics!). :v Also, don't forget to add a nude version for an instant 1,000+ downloads.
yessir, this model is pretty complete; it even has everything under that bikini so it would be only needed to delete polygons :v

The more boob bones, the better the rig...Damnit! I hate when the pervert side of me takes over. :P Anyways if you don't get a bunch of downloads, then something is either wrong or Brawl hacking is dieing due to the hype of Smash 4....or all the pervs finally left...nah! When do we start placing bets on how many downloads you'll get?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


what i like most are his pants and boots, they look very nice, the rest of the model is very nice as well, but the boots and pants stand out for me, maybe cuz i sucked at making them... xD

an amazing robin. can hardly wait to add him. all i need after that is chrom, then ill have all the FE reps i need.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 28, 2014, 06:47:16 PM
what i like most are his pants and boots, they look very nice, the rest of the model is very nice as well, but the boots and pants stand out for me, maybe cuz i sucked at making them... xD
lol, thanks ;D Your is looking awesome too.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on July 28, 2014, 06:57:34 PM
an amazing robin. can hardly wait to add him. all i need after that is chrom, then ill have all the FE reps i need.
thanks and yeah, Chrom is awesome, it's too bad he is not a playable character in the new game.