WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 40 Guests are viewing this topic.


Swamperts eyes are generally as wide as the black fins on the head are thick. Having said that, I'd say wide as well.

August 18, 2014, 08:32:03 PM #15962 Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 08:37:01 PM by Anarchy Panty (Br3)
Use this as reference (Battle Rev. model):



Bonus (XY Swampert):

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Judging by ^that, it looks like a mix of the two. Slightly thinner, but still kind of wide and more importantly, a bit angular.

Edited with another canon model reference.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


If someone could rip the Swampert model from PBR, then that could help MK greatly.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Started Working On Chewbacca over Fox with a one slot size mod.
Probably wont be a public release though

August 18, 2014, 09:05:47 PM #15967 Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 09:28:04 PM by Gamidame_K
why? this would be in the top downloads for days
but I know Im not one to talk, I release 2/13 imports in the vault

What Gami said, why would you not upload Chewy, I mean is even on the vault besides maybe a DK vertex, though I don't think even that exists!
Also got recolors of Malon/Cremia done.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

August 18, 2014, 10:17:41 PM #15969 Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 10:18:56 PM by Anarchy Panty (Br3)
Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 18, 2014, 08:49:48 PM
If someone could rip the Swampert model from PBR, then that could help MK greatly.
How about this post by RandomTBush?

http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-22105-post-494877.html#pid494877

RTB is even an active member here and Smashboards. Was online today here, actually.

Either way, maybe getting one from Pokémon Coeum / XD would be easier.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


well i havent posted anything about Megaman V2 in months...but thats due to me getting bored with him and working on other stuff. but i decided to get back to it, so take a look at this



This is the Project M/ Wifi safe version its fitted to ness boneset so there wont be any bone edits. the other version that has bone edits is already done im just making the last 2 recolors for it. i might make a psa version as well depending on how easy the model can be transfered over to it (meaning not breaking the filesize of the psa)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

just replace the bat with a metal blade, and the download is secured

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Megaman should use a futuristic/metal bat if it's a plain hack over Ness. Would look cooler than just pasting Ness' bat there.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


or maybe a model of sword man's sword (but minimized)?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I'll definitely get it regardless, but Segtendo suggestion is a pretty good one. An futuristic bat would fit him a lot more.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]