WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 12, 2014, 01:17:11 AM
yours looks to be not for a psa, but for a model import. thats fine. i wasnt 100% going to rig it to dk.

True, this mod was originally for NSMBW. However, I did plan on making hkm use NSMBW bones and have the machine use Lucas' bones for a psa. And your avatar...hated that boss, but loved his attitude.


interesting. and yeah. he was an annoying boss.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on August 13, 2014, 09:13:09 PM
I couldnt resist.


Still has a lot of work to do with getting the shape right. But I'm gettin there.
Is this still being worked on?

Quote from: Samusfan1 on September 12, 2014, 04:37:31 PM
Is this still being worked on?
I'm busy with college and Project M stuff. I'll get it done eventually, though.

Figured out how to fix the eyes. :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yah a lot of work, but it should look great by the end. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is anyone else working on this?

Already in Brawl Box!!  Now to complete the rig! ;D


Quote from: Sir Kirby the 4th on September 13, 2014, 01:45:21 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is anyone else working on this?
Quote from: the_randomizer on September 13, 2014, 01:54:57 AM
Already in Brawl Box!!  Now to complete the rig! ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

September 13, 2014, 02:17:42 AM #16238 Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 02:33:26 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 13, 2014, 02:00:36 AM


What the deuce does that icon supposed to mean???  I mean, either that's a good reaction or a bad, my money is on a bad reaction.

Anyways, Brawl style textures, in case someone cared lol


Quote from: the_randomizer on September 13, 2014, 02:17:42 AM
What the deuce does that icon supposed to mean???  I mean, either that's a good reaction or a bad, my money is on a bad reaction.

Anyways, Brawl style textures, in case someone cared lol


Lol, you saved me the trouble. I was gonna make one when you released him lol. Thanks!

And yeah...

Just need help on her texture. Any takers?

September 13, 2014, 02:51:56 AM #16240 Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 02:54:15 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Pichi-Hime on September 13, 2014, 02:47:57 AM
Lol, you saved me the trouble. I was gonna make one when you released him lol. Thanks!

And yeah...

Just need help on her texture. Any takers?

Oh the textures? Heh I found a few tricks to doing it pretty quickly, using an older hack of mine for a reference ;) Next character I was gonna do is King K. Rool, but no point since that's been done by Tabuu. None of my hacks could ever, well, you know.

What's wrong with Peach's textures? I don't really know, ah, anything complex about editing them.

Edit: If someone wants to add shine/spec maps, they can go ahead, but good luck doing it to several textures lol.

I just need help making her look like she's in her Pirate attire lol~

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on September 13, 2014, 02:54:04 AM
I just need help making her look like she's in her Pirate attire lol~

Ah, yeah, unfortunately, that's outta my league; in-depth editing is something I suck at.

Quote from: the_randomizer on September 13, 2014, 02:17:42 AM
What the deuce does that icon supposed to mean???  I mean, either that's a good reaction or a bad, my money is on a bad reaction.

Anyways, Brawl style textures, in case someone cared lol


You should give the stomach and pants detail as well.

Quote from: TheSoraKid on September 13, 2014, 02:59:10 AM
You should give the stomach and pants detail as well.
looks fine to me. he has the main noticeable detail (scales)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524