WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

I've been in a real Megaman mood recently. :-\

The Yellow Devil lifts.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


He never skips a single leg day.
Never.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on October 06, 2014, 05:32:45 PM

T-Posing was not very fun... But now I can't decide who to put her over. Peach or Lucas?

This remember I have Baby Daisy model from this game >.<

That's the Brawl Trophy model... But I did plan to make a Daisy recolor, as well as Baby Rosalina as not just a recolor, but vertex edit as well. I've got about half of her rigged to Lucas' boneset.

Quote from: Moblin on October 06, 2014, 03:09:37 PM
Look up some tutorials on the UVW Relax tool on YouTube. It's used to evenly distribute UV topology. You'll need to create new textures, though (I hope you planned this regardless.)
Nope because I had gotten used to how the nose looked. :P Anyone want to do it for me, got a certain 3ds game that I need to play. ;) Course I totally understand if all of you say no, it's just me being lazy and having to catch up with everybody else.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

What ever gym he goes to, sign me up!


I introduce:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

isnt she cute with bunny ears?
Ive been still working on her, the fact that will take me pretty long to finish her is that since she has rigged face and rigged skirt, I have to animate the skirt in all the animations

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on October 06, 2014, 08:23:51 PM
That's the Brawl Trophy model... But I did plan to make a Daisy recolor, as well as Baby Rosalina as not just a recolor, but vertex edit as well. I've got about half of her rigged to Lucas' boneset.

I can send you Baby Daisy if you want. Isn't her MKWII model (it has very UGLY hands). It is her Slluger model, that has hands similar to this one

I'm assuming this isn't what you guys want, but still posting this just incase for some reason this looks good enough. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 07, 2014, 02:06:58 AM
isnt she cute with bunny ears?
Ive been still working on her, the fact that will take me pretty long to finish her is that since she has rigged face and rigged skirt, I have to animate the skirt in all the animations
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


BEAULTIFUL!!

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 08, 2014, 12:18:05 AM
I'm assuming this isn't what you guys want, but still posting this just incase for some reason this looks good enough. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think that looks good :)
So here's another project I'm working on by the way:

Bumo? Bumo! Bumomomo!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 08, 2014, 12:18:05 AM
I'm assuming this isn't what you guys want, but still posting this just incase for some reason this looks good enough. :P


For some reason, I can easily imagine a Giga King Koopa version. haha.