WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey guys.
How about some hacks? ^-^
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Damnit Sega, you posted before I could update my comment with this. :P
I'm dropping this right here so avoid going too off-topic, course this has nothing to do what I was talking about, nor is he anywhere close to being done. :notimp:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

AYYYYY LMAO



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks like something from the 'Destroy All Humans!' series

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

This here's supposed to be Mach Rider, but since it requires pretty much entirely new textures, I've been reluctant to finish it until now. I'll probably look for someone make the textures once I'm satisfied with how I want him to look.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm also tinkering with the idea of a moveset, but I'm not entirely sure if what I'd want to do could be done right now.

October 25, 2014, 07:16:56 PM #16760 Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 07:18:33 PM by the_randomizer


Assault version, ah yeah XD ;D

Couple of things I need to fix, such as the double holsters, easy as pie (the symmetry mod is both a blessing and a curse lol).

I always did enjoy the designs of the characters in Assault.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 25, 2014, 07:29:04 PM
I always did enjoy the designs of the characters in Assault.

As do I, I personally prefer him over the Brawl version.

what ever happened to adventures falco? i was hoping to download him

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

i'd change his "hands" for brawl's "hands"

October 25, 2014, 09:07:17 PM #16765 Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 09:16:23 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on October 25, 2014, 08:54:24 PM
what ever happened to adventures falco? i was hoping to download him

Oh...that? Wait...uh...good question, well, it's a long story.  Dang...well in that case, I think I confused myself with this and the SFA version. Let me take a look.

Edit: Yup, I was working, not sure why I stopped...huh.... I can pick it up again.

To be blunt, I didn't think people were actually interested in that hack...glad I was proven wrong

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on October 25, 2014, 09:02:40 PM
i'd change his "hands" for brawl's "hands"

Not a big fan of his Brawl hands, they look too weird to me.  Melee's hands to me, made the most sense, plus these hands will be easier to rig.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So uh, the hat, tail, and ears aren't mapped very well. There are only 3 vertexes to actually make the map. And when trying to Brawl-Style the texture, it doesn't look good. Does anyone know how I could increase the moveable points? IDK how to explain it better...

Quote from: the_randomizer on October 25, 2014, 09:07:17 PM
Oh...that? Wait...uh...good question, well, it's a long story.  Dang...well in that case, I think I confused myself with this and the SFA version. Let me take a look.

Edit: Yup, I was working, not sure why I stopped...huh.... I can pick it up again.
you dont have to pick it back up if you dont want to, im just saying that i was looking forward to it.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on October 25, 2014, 09:24:55 PM
you dont have to pick it back up if you dont want to, im just saying that i was looking forward to it.

No, I do, because I did indeed have him at least half rigged, so, I can continue the project, it's really not a bit deal, I have a lot of unfinished rigs I was working on but never finished for some odd reason. I hate leaving thing incomplete.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on October 25, 2014, 09:17:50 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So uh, the hat, tail, and ears aren't mapped very well. There are only 3 vertexes to actually make the map. And when trying to Brawl-Style the texture, it doesn't look good. Does anyone know how I could increase the moveable points? IDK how to explain it better...

:>.>: What hat, ears, and tail?