WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on January 04, 2015, 12:50:39 AM
@gammi
what kind of revamps are you doing on ryu?
fixed the normals, added smash3 rim material and made well made recolors, plus the named CSPs rendered by me (I dont like to use other people's CSPs thingies
another character i will add for the build ill post tomorrow will be Ray Vivaldi


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and panty's alt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 04, 2015, 01:41:45 AM #17567 Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 03:53:39 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Trollerskates on January 04, 2015, 12:44:04 AM
Being cross-eyed can be typical with more cartoony characters but it's evident you're going for realism there (even though that doesn't fit Smash Bros 64 very well).
However, the thin part might actually be on the fault of the model itself. I dunno.
Yah the face is only two triangles, wanted to keep it like that to reference how low-poly the model was in the original game since you only saw it when Samus was electrocuted.

Post Merge: January 04, 2015, 03:53:39 AM

Inspired by a FaceBook comment because it's becoming a common thing for Amiibos to be defective (pretty sure someone is doing it as a joke), I bring to you the Ultimate Defective Amiibo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

January 04, 2015, 04:21:23 AM #17568 Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 04:22:39 AM by Calypso
Quote from: Gamidame_K on January 04, 2015, 01:14:32 AM
fixed the normals, added smash3 rim material and made well made recolors, plus the named CSPs rendered by me (I dont like to use other people's CSPs thingies
another character i will add for the build ill post tomorrow will be Ray Vivaldi


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and panty's alt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


YAY!!! :happy:
Loving that updated Reisen.

Ray Vivaldi looks really cool too, I don't know anything about him other than he's an OC though.

Rigged, now to get the expressions and materials & shaders working.

I am going to make recolors that are literally the brawl recolors, I purposely avoided remapping any textures so people could just copy and paste any Luigi, Diddy, Samus and Marth recolors/retextures onto the model. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

January 04, 2015, 06:42:46 AM #17570 Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 06:44:32 AM by Ridley
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 04, 2015, 01:41:45 AMInspired by a FaceBook comment because it's becoming a common thing for Amiibos to be defective (pretty sure someone is doing it as a joke), I bring to you the Ultimate Defective Amiibo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 04, 2015, 06:28:41 AM
Rigged, now to get the expressions and materials & shaders working.

I am going to make recolors that are literally the brawl recolors, I purposely avoided remapping any textures so people could just copy and paste any Luigi, Diddy, Samus and Marth recolors/retextures onto the model. :)
Needs one more arm cannon, Peach's dress and absolutely no legs. THEN it will be TRUE defective amiibo fighter.

No...no no... we are still missing the newest addition. 3rd arm Peach (left arm) :kdance:


No double arm cannon? I am disappoint.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You forgot to make him bald like the bald Mario amiibo.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Should I just make all the defective Amiibos then? xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 04, 2015, 07:10:36 PM
Should I just make all the defective Amiibos then? xD
Yup
Yuuuuuuup
You should, imho

Already started on No Leg's Peach, doesn't require a preview because it's a simple edit, gonna do Double Barrel Samus after I finish "The Ultimate Defective Amiibo", it's what the guy on FaceBook called it so that's what I'm going to call it, if someone wants to combine all defective amiibos into one then go ahead, but can I do the other individual defects, or does someone want to make it into a project?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 04, 2015, 07:40:20 PM
Already started on No Leg's Peach, doesn't require a preview because it's a simple edit, gonna do Double Barrel Samus after I finish "The Ultimate Defective Amiibo", it's what the guy on FaceBook called it so that's what I'm going to call it, if someone wants to combine all defective amiibos into one then go ahead, but can I do the other individual defects, or does someone want to make it into a project?

I already made a Peach with no leg for accident way time ago xD just deleted her, but looks like now she would have use

Starting the absolute, definitive, Final version of Lord Fredrik. I refitted the boneset to fix an issue I had with the old one's fingertips. Textures are final, model's final and rig will be final.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 05, 2015, 03:45:06 AM #17579 Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 03:46:08 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 04, 2015, 07:40:20 PM
Already started on No Leg's Peach, doesn't require a preview because it's a simple edit, gonna do Double Barrel Samus after I finish "The Ultimate Defective Amiibo", it's what the guy on FaceBook called it so that's what I'm going to call it, if someone wants to combine all defective amiibos into one then go ahead, but can I do the other individual defects, or does someone want to make it into a project?
But if you make all of these separate hacks, then this one wouldnt be the "Ultimate Defective Amiibo" cuz itll lack some defective parts...

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 05, 2015, 03:11:34 AM
Starting the absolute, definitive, Final version of Lord Fredrik. I refitted the boneset to fix an issue I had with the old one's fingertips. Textures are final, model's final and rig will be final.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Woah i really like that model!, although i think you should edit abit the fur texture because it looks a bit odd, well just a few touch-ups, imo, anyways i like that model i hope youre planning to make his PSA. :D

Also more progress on Balloon Fighter....preview is on my avatar :v ill post a pic soon