WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 12, 2015, 04:17:55 PM #18135 Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 04:22:13 PM by Taigiry
You're looking at the wrong green texture there, haha. As I said, I already replaced it with the other one further down.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 12, 2015, 03:58:54 PM
I would also add yarn hands as well. As they look rather disturbing without hands.
Yarn Yoshi doesn't have hands, though, hence why I got rid of them and won't change that. But if you're curious, here's a BrawlBox picture of the Yarn texture applied over a standard Yoshi model.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on February 12, 2015, 03:32:26 PM
The pink one looks more purple than pink. Just change that a bit, and then it's perfect.
Like this?


Edit:
Forgot to mention, I made the collision for Woolly World, as well as the menu stuff and it's ready to be released, as soon as I'm done with the Yoshis.

Oh, my bad. The newer one is even more accurate but still not pastel enough. Too saturated and dark, I think.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Haha, it's awesome to see Marth as a hard-hitter
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on February 12, 2015, 04:39:02 PM
Marth, the Radiant Hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jakNJyOj2Us
Lol that's awesome! Except that would probably totally throw me off. :P I see Marth, but no, it's Ike! What is going on? I feel like I could definitely troll my friends with that if I don't tell them about it... What makes it greater is that I main Marth in PM. :)

That Marth...

So yeah, this is the final green texture, it's not too bright nor too dark:


And as you guys can see, I figured out how to make the nose and cheeks round, making it look much better:

So while I was rigging Lyn, I was also secretly rigging my waifuSinon from SAO over ZSS.

I just need to rig the hands, right now they are rigged to the arms, but I'm considering giving her better hands. Either way after that I'll release her..............
as soon as I also figure out how to fix this glitchy mess whenever an animation is loaded.

"Seems fine to me"
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


February 12, 2015, 08:11:22 PM #18142 Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 08:13:37 PM by DSX8
and the crowd cheers on for the yarn yoshi, while boo'ing at Sinon's glitchy animation! :v
sorry mate, had to do that xD
part of a SmashU stage.. try to guess~
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

February 12, 2015, 08:17:29 PM #18143 Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 08:20:43 PM by ZX_RendingSaber_XZ
:notimp: Well  played good sir
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


@DSX8: Boxing Ring?
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

February 12, 2015, 08:56:28 PM #18145 Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 09:13:40 PM by DSX8
Quote from: ZX_RendingSaber_XZ on February 12, 2015, 08:17:29 PM
:notimp: Well  played good sir
its ok, the crowd forgive u :v

Quote from: Boobsey on February 12, 2015, 08:26:00 PM
@DSX8: Boxing Ring?
yush
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Boxing ring!

Me want. :|



It's only fair. :kdance:


Loving that Yarn Yoshi and Sinon. Any way to lighten the darkness of the patterns? Seems a bit heavy.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 12, 2015, 09:04:28 PM
Boxing ring!

Me want. :|
too bad.. u cant have it.. just yet...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: ALM5252 on February 12, 2015, 10:48:19 PM
Any chance of the omega version too DSX?
pretty much, yes. the omega version of this stage is pretty low poly in total compared to the original xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady